X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL: Atlanta at Giants Sunday 1:00 on FOX

That's what I thought it would be.

Re: OFFICIAL: Atlanta at Giants/Dallas Sunday 1:00 on FOX

You guys must be new to the Giants, there is a whole half left, this is Dallas, I am feeling pretty good but not counting my chickens yet.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

I know. I put Giants/Dallas in the title thread didn't I? lol

Comment

Let's not get ahead of ourselves... the only game that matters right now is the Dallas game, and there is still a half left to play

That being said, they are playing one of the best games I have seen them play all year... every phase of the game!
        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

[quote user="brad"]Let's not get ahead of ourselves... the only game that matters right now is the Dallas game, and there is still a half left to play That being said, they are playing one of the best games I have seen them play all year... every phase of the game![/quote]

Boy oh boy, 100% right on. You can't get ahead of the reality: at the half 21-0

another 30 minutes keep them on the ground and keep the pressure on them. Its working!!!

Comment

He put Giants or Dallas!!!
            ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

Come on Romo's due to throw int ...then again in the 4th.

Comment

Lovin' this win.
                Bring on the Falcons.

Comment

CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Time to edit the title. [Y]
                    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Go Giants!!!
                      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Bring on them Dirty Birds! Hope that place is shaking and electrifying again!

Comment

[quote user="nihan87"]Bring on them Dirty Birds! Hope that place is shaking and electrifying again![/quote]

I hope the fans go crazy again. Giants.com had writeup that the Fans get the game ball....awesome. bout time we made some noise and made it really uncomfortable for the other team on every play

Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Re: OFFICIAL: Atlanta at Giants Sunday 1:00 on FOX

[quote user="BG61"]That's what I thought it would be.[/quote]

I went to Fox this morning to set up my DVR to tape the game and it had the listing as Philly 10-6 vs GB 10-6 in a WC showdown.....Made me sick to my stomach even though i new it was a TYPO error from last years WC round.

Man cant get away from those Eagles even when we eliminated them 2 wks ago. lol

Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Re: OFFICIAL: Atlanta at Giants Sunday 1:00 on FOX

[quote user="miked1958"]

[quote user="BG61"]That's what I thought it would be.[/quote]

I went to Fox this morning to set up my DVR to tape the game and it had the listing as Philly 10-6 vs GB 10-6 in a WC showdown.....Made me sick to my stomach even though i new it was a TYPO error from last years WC round.

Man cant get away from those Eagles even when we eliminated them 2 wks ago. lol

[/quote]mine said the samething....so are they gonna show the NYG game??? or last years?
                              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Working...
                              X