Thoughts and Prayers for Tom Coughlin and his family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condelences to Tom and his family.
    Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Condolences to TC and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by NYKiller
        I just heard the news. They are having problems figuring out the cause of death for Coughlin brother. Maybe they having been playing attention to the Giants performance the last two weeks LOL. OK, this is not they day to be an *******. My prayers go out the the Coughlin family.
        I didn't think that would be possible in a thread, but of course someone had to.... seriously?

Comment

Very sorry for his loss. Prayers for TC.

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers are with Coach and his family
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Memo to the players. Through this grieving time, TC has chosen to stay with the team this week and on Sunday... If there is ever a time to play hard for your coach, this is it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beelzeboss View Post
                Giants nation is behind you coach! Stay strong.
                Amen to that.

Comment

Very sad to hear this.

Comment

prayers go out to TC and his family

Comment

Very sad to hear, and my thoughts are with TC, not to take the focus off whats most important here, but this could be a catalyst for this team to get its **** in gear and play like professionals for Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by King Sully View Post
                        Very sad to hear, and my thoughts are with TC, not to take the focus off whats most important here, but this could be a catalyst for this team to get its **** in gear and play like professionals for Tom.
                        That would be really nice

Comment

Originally posted by NYKiller
                          I just heard the news. They are having problems figuring out the cause of death for Coughlin brother. Maybe they having been playing attention to the Giants performance the last two weeks LOL. OK, this is not they day to be an *******. My prayers go out the the Coughlin family.
                          should have hit the backspace button and erased that bull****...
                          nice job dip****
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            should have hit the backspace button and erased that bull****...
                            nice job dip****
                            Yeah, pretty disappointed someone brought that up. Really hope the thread does not get locked up, and they just clean up his comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              Yeah, pretty disappointed someone brought that up. Really hope the thread does not get locked up, and they just clean up his comment.
                              yep...
                              probably would have been more mature of me just to ignore it.
                              This thread doesnt need to be side tracked...

RIP John Coughlin.
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Praying for his family. In times like this, we are all reminded that some things are more important than a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X