Thoughts and Prayers for Tom Coughlin and his family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Memo to the players. Through this grieving time, TC has chosen to stay with the team this week and on Sunday... If there is ever a time to play hard for your coach, this is it.
    EXACTLY!! Lets go win one for coach!!

Comment

Certainly sorry to hear that news. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends.

Comment

Condolences to Tom Coughlin and his family.

Comment

condolences

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I just lost my father about a month ago. The last thing we did together was watch the giants win their 1st preseason game.

Being born 3 weeks prior, he held me in his arms as we watched the gmen win their 1st super bowl. I was born and raised bleeding blue.

Sadly enough this will be my first season without him, just as Tom Coughlin without his brother. My deepest condolences go out to him and his family.
            Last edited by Mr. G-Man; 09-18-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to the Coughlin family... If there's anyone that can cope with such a challenge, it's Coach, just hope he get's the chance to grieve.
              my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Originally posted by NYKiller
                I just heard the news. They are having problems figuring out the cause of death for Coughlin brother. Maybe they having been playing attention to the Giants performance the last two weeks LOL. OK, this is not they day to be an *******. My prayers go out the the Coughlin family.
                Wow.

...Stay classy Giants fans...

Comment

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Condolences to TC and the Coughlin family.

Comment

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,
                      And may perpetual light shine upon him.
                      May he rest in peace.
                      Amen

Comment

My condolences to the Coughlin family. It is never good to hear this kind of news
                        sigpic

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Coughlin family

It's always tragic to lose a family member...my prayers go out to his family

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ident/#respond

Comment

I just posted a thread on this...should've known to look for a pinned topic.

My prayers are with coach Coughlin and his family...very sad news.

Comment

Oh man, that's horribly sad. My sincerest sympathies to coach Coughlin.

This'll sound cheezy, but the Giants better go out there this weekend and put a beat down on the Panthers for coach Coughlin.

Comment

My deepest sympathies for coach TC and his family in this trying period. RIP Mr. John Coughlin.

" As you comprehend this profound loss, let yourself cry knowing each tear is a note of love rising to the heavens " A. U.
                                Last edited by G-Men Surg.; 09-19-2013, 12:19 PM.
                                " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X