• Show
Clear All

• Offense blowing the game

Cant believe it

Re: Offense blowing the game

it will be the defenses fault though on this board

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]it will be the defenses fault though on this board[/quote]

+1
      Go Giants!!!

Comment

U ask me, they both look flat in the second half.

Offense: no run game, dropped passes, protection is breaking down

Defense: pass rush has been slowed and poor tackling

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]it will be the defenses fault though on this board[/quote]+1

Comment

No way this one is on the defense... they have done well. Second half hasn't been as good as the first half, but they have held their own. The offense seems to have forgotten that there is 4 quarters in an NFL game.
            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

[quote user="brad"]No way this one is on the defense... they have done well. Second half hasn't been as good as the first half, but they have held their own. The offense seems to have forgotten that there is 4 quarters in an NFL game.[/quote]

The offense put up 21 points! I'm not blaming the defense but u can't just blame 1 side

Comment

yes you can

Comment

The offense didn't give up 14 points.

Comment

[quote user="jparmer"]The offense didn't give up 14 points.[/quote]

They also were givin the ball 2 times off turnovers and did nothing...
                    Go Giants!!!

Comment

[quote user="jparmer"][quote user="brad"]No way this one is on the defense... they have done well. Second half hasn't been as good as the first half, but they have held their own. The offense seems to have forgotten that there is 4 quarters in an NFL game.[/quote]

The offense put up 21 points! I'm not blaming the defense but u can't just blame 1 side[/quote]

21 points isn't enough when you put the defense in situations where they Dallas is starting their drive on your side of the field.... and as I say that the offense managed a good drive that ended in points.
                      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

[quote user="jparmer"]The offense didn't give up 14 points.[/quote]

so it's ok the offense stopped putting up points after the 1st half?..there no excuse to all of a sudden to be ineffective after the success of the 1st half.....don't even try to justify it

Comment

[quote user="ELI_Iz_God"][quote user="jparmer"]The offense didn't give up 14 points.[/quote]

so it's ok the offense stopped putting up points after the 1st half?..there no excuse to all of a sudden to be ineffective after the success of the 1st half.....don't even try to justify it[/quote]

So you're giving excuse to the defense after a stellar first half? Please

Comment

[quote user="Tony Bruno"][quote user="jparmer"]The offense didn't give up 14 points.[/quote]

They also were givin the ball 2 times off turnovers and did nothing...[/quote]

Pretty sure we just had 1 turnover

Comment

[quote user="brad"][quote user="jparmer"][quote user="brad"]No way this one is on the defense... they have done well. Second half hasn't been as good as the first half, but they have held their own. The offense seems to have forgotten that there is 4 quarters in an NFL game.[/quote]

The offense put up 21 points! I'm not blaming the defense but u can't just blame 1 side[/quote]

21 points isn't enough when you put the defense in situations where they Dallas is starting their drive on your side of the field.... and as I say that the offense managed a good drive that ended in points.[/quote]

Can't blame the offense for thomas' stupid penalty

Comment

Working...
                              X