This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dont take loss seriously Giant fans

[quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]karma baby, cannot wait! Dont forget to come back then ginger!
    [/quote]
    You mean like the Karma whe you said Brees was overrated. hhaaaaaaaaaahhaaa
    But i'm not trash talkin son, I think the giants are good team and found out the Siants are better.
    Yall need to reread this becuase you are just getting angry becuase your team lost.
    [/quote]

And you came here just to tell people that they're still angry...

Cool Thanks a bunch. We got the memo.

If you don't have any other business to take care of here, you should move along, and do so now. We'll be just fine. The concern is touching and very appreciated

[/quote]
    Your fans turned it into this nonesense. The thread is to make them understand the players do not care if the they lose a game ,so do not get all upset about it is all. Now for 2 weeks I heared the talk about the giants being the better team, and now you want me to run along?
    [/quote]

Yes, because the game is over, the Giants took some serious lumps, and most of us have most definitely moved on to the upcoming Cardinals game. We're New Yorkers...we've been through a whole lot worse, just as you have in your own city. It is indeed just a football game, and none of it means a thing in the grand scheme of things. Coming here to tell fans not to be upset is totally pointless, and the motive is very transparent. So some Giants fans were gloating...so what? The Giants got destroyed, and that was punishment enough to those that were gloating. Congrats to the Saints. The game is over, some people are still upset over it, and you have no further business here if you're looking for some sort of an apology. If you want to stick around to talk some football, feel free, but last week's game is last week's news.
    [/quote]

I will say I respect the giants org you got a hell of a coach there and Eli is a fine qb. Now the game is over but that what we were waiting for , was the game to be over so now we talk about that.

Comment

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
      [/quote]
      But i'm not trash talkin son, I think the giants are good team and found out the Siants are better.
      Yall need to reread this becuase you are just getting angry becuase your team lost.
      [/quote]

If you don't have any other business to take care of here, you should move along, and do so now. We'll be just fine. The concern is touching and very appreciated

[/quote]
      Your fans turned it into this nonesense. The thread is to make them understand the players do not care if the they lose a game ,so do not get all upset about it is all. Now for 2 weeks I heared the talk about the giants being the better team, and now you want me to run along?
      [/quote]

Yes, because the game is over, the Giants took some serious lumps, and most of us have most definitely moved on to the upcoming Cardinals game. We're New Yorkers...we've been through a whole lot worse, just as you have in your own city. It is indeed just a football game, and none of it means a thing in the grand scheme of things. Coming here to tell fans not to be upset is totally pointless, and the motive is very transparent. So some Giants fans were gloating...so what? The Giants got destroyed, and that was punishment enough to those that were gloating. Congrats to the Saints. The game is over, some people are still upset over it, and you have no further business here if you're looking for some sort of an apology. If you want to stick around to talk some football, feel free, but last week's game is last week's news.
      [/quote]

I will say I respect the giants org you got a hell of a coach there and Eli is a fine qb. Now the game is over but that what we were waiting for , was the game to be over so now we talk about that.
      [/quote]do the saint have thier own board?just askin because your spendin a lotta time here. its over we moved on please do the same

Comment

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
        [/quote]
        [/quote]

Yes........that Karma exactly. If someone said Brees was overrated than Karma has defianately come back to bite him on the ***. However, you have shown to lump ALL Giants fans based on one poster..,,

Karma is a *****, and she HATES cocky winners.

[/quote]

You giant fans do it all the time . So yall hush up now. I can bump several threads about the saints being a pretender and how Eli was better than Brees, it was not one poster and you know it. your whole fan base got cocky.
        [/quote]

Thanks for proving my point.

Since we are 'lumping' fans together........Your behavior here shows that ALL Saints fans are low class, low intellect trolls. Congrats, you are now a Cowboys fan.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

might be time these mods started enforcing other team trolls not posting in the smack talk section

GWAT and I get threatened with banishment for throwing jabs at each other yet this ****** gets to make endless troll threads in TAGF.

start getting to the real problems DIE HARD, or do you enjoy threatening members over doing your forum duties?

Comment

uh-oh

Comment

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
              [/quote]
              [/quote]

[/quote]
              [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] ok on three than1.....2....3......go!

Comment

Yes, I enjoy threatening members, especially when they've been here long enough to know better.

PM me if you have an issue, ok? This isn't the place for it
                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]uh-oh[/quote]you think it's time I got myself a proxy? []

Comment

[quote user="Die-Hard"]Yes, I enjoy threatening members, especially when they've been here long enough to know better.

PM me if you have an issue, ok? This isn't the place for it
                    [/quote]meh you could have PM'd GWAT and I but you decided to make it public

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="FBomb"]uh-oh[/quote]you think it's time I got myself a proxy? []

[/quote]

You may HAVE to soon.

Comment

I think the OP actually meant well and was not trying to be an ******* to us. Oh well. Lets end it on this. Right now the Saints are better then the Giants and totally destroyed us. Good luck rest of the season hopefully we see you down the road in the Dome again with a chance to avenge this horrible loss.

Comment

We have an important game next week.

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]I think the OP actually meant well and was not trying to be an ******* to us. Oh well. Lets end it on this. Right now the Saints are better then the Giants and totally destroyed us. Good luck rest of the season hopefully we see you down the road in the Dome again with a chance to avenge this horrible loss.
                            [/quote]

I disagree. He's been hijacking other threads with this nonsense. He's a troll. Nothing more.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="n420p69"]I think the OP actually meant well and was not trying to be an ******* to us. Oh well. Lets end it on this. Right now the Saints are better then the Giants and totally destroyed us. Good luck rest of the season hopefully we see you down the road in the Dome again with a chance to avenge this horrible loss.
                              [/quote]

I disagree. He's been hijacking other threads with this nonsense. He's a troll. Nothing more.

[/quote]Yeah a troll.[:@]

Comment

See? Even The GWAT agrees.

Comment

Working...
                                X