Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the 2014 draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In the 2014 draft

    If we draft ANYONE that is not an OL or a LB, Reese will be doing it wrong...

    Edit: Jadeveon Clowney is acceptable too...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 09-22-2013, 02:52 PM.

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

  • #2
    Assuming he's still the GM

    Comment


    • #3
      + 1,000,000,000 !

      Comment


      • #4
        Look's like it'll be a top 10 pick by the looks of this

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
          If we draft ANYONE that is not an OL or a LB, Reese will be doing it wrong...
          Depends I dont think there is a LB worth a Top 10 pick and they gave Beatty a long term deal and drafted Pugh. There isnt a top flight cant miss type Guard so your left with moving Beatty to RT and Pugh to LG and drafting a guy like Lewann, i would probably go Dline or CB or trade back. Then go LB or Guard at the top of the 2nd

          Comment


          • #6
            I know u guys would hate a DLineman but are line is old. JPP Linval Hankins and Moore are the only guys we have everyone else is at the end of their career

            Comment


            • #7
              This team sucks what a PoS team..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ironfox View Post
                Assuming he's still the GM
                I would not be amazed if mara kept reese . That's typical of this franchise: doing the same thing and expecting different results! Start the rebuild!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bearbryant View Post
                  I would not be amazed if mara kept reese . That's typical of this franchise: doing the same thing and expecting different results! Start the rebuild!!!!
                  Reese will definitely keep his job its possible Marc Ross may lose his. I have not liked the direction Reese has been going this team is weak

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    They need to trade back and get a bunch of picks. Draft a few OL and a few LBs
                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      They need to trade back and get a bunch of picks. Draft a few OL and a few LBs
                      We can't afford to trade back, we need an absolute stud top 10 talent this year, specifically in the LB, CB, or OL position. I have no doubt in my mind Fewell will be gone next year and a new scheme will improve our D. That being said, we still need a game changing LB to tie up the front of our D

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        1st round O-line
                        2nd round O-line
                        3rd round O-line
                        ...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TuckandRolle View Post
                          We can't afford to trade back, we need an absolute stud top 10 talent this year, specifically in the LB, CB, or OL position. I have no doubt in my mind Fewell will be gone next year and a new scheme will improve our D. That being said, we still need a game changing LB to tie up the front of our D
                          I would much rather get multiple players added to this team. the whole talent level of the team needs to be raised .1 good player isnt doing anything

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                            1st round O-line
                            2nd round O-line
                            3rd round O-line
                            ...
                            Its not happening The Giants have used a lot of resources on the Oline only to miss terribly. Cut CHris Snee and take that 8 million and get a stud interior lineman in FA. Then Draft another Guard or Center at the top of the 2nd round. unfortunately 2 elite interior lineman were FA's last year. I wanted to cut Snee to sign Ben Grubbs. Those are the kind of moves the Giants would never make.
                            Last edited by Redeyejedi; 09-23-2013, 09:50 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              Its not happening The Giants have used a lot of resources on the Oline only to miss terribly. Cut CHris Snee and take that 8 million and get a stud interior lineman in FA. Then Draft another Guard or Center at the top of the 2nd round. unfortunately 2 elite interior lineman were FA's last year that was the time to cut Snee
                              Exactly. It's not as if an interior lineman can't be found in the middle rounds. It's a shame we missed on Larry Warford or Brian Schwenke last year, but there will be others this year.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X