In the 2014 draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the 2014 draft

If we draft ANYONE that is not an OL or a LB, Reese will be doing it wrong...

Edit: Jadeveon Clowney is acceptable too...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 09-22-2013, 02:52 PM.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Assuming he's still the GM

Comment

+ 1,000,000,000 !

Comment

Look's like it'll be a top 10 pick by the looks of this

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
          If we draft ANYONE that is not an OL or a LB, Reese will be doing it wrong...
          Depends I dont think there is a LB worth a Top 10 pick and they gave Beatty a long term deal and drafted Pugh. There isnt a top flight cant miss type Guard so your left with moving Beatty to RT and Pugh to LG and drafting a guy like Lewann, i would probably go Dline or CB or trade back. Then go LB or Guard at the top of the 2nd

Comment

I know u guys would hate a DLineman but are line is old. JPP Linval Hankins and Moore are the only guys we have everyone else is at the end of their career

Comment

This team sucks what a PoS team..

Comment

Originally posted by ironfox View Post
                Assuming he's still the GM
                I would not be amazed if mara kept reese . That's typical of this franchise: doing the same thing and expecting different results! Start the rebuild!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bearbryant View Post
                  I would not be amazed if mara kept reese . That's typical of this franchise: doing the same thing and expecting different results! Start the rebuild!!!!
                  Reese will definitely keep his job its possible Marc Ross may lose his. I have not liked the direction Reese has been going this team is weak

Comment

They need to trade back and get a bunch of picks. Draft a few OL and a few LBs
                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      They need to trade back and get a bunch of picks. Draft a few OL and a few LBs
                      We can't afford to trade back, we need an absolute stud top 10 talent this year, specifically in the LB, CB, or OL position. I have no doubt in my mind Fewell will be gone next year and a new scheme will improve our D. That being said, we still need a game changing LB to tie up the front of our D

Comment

1st round O-line
                        2nd round O-line
                        3rd round O-line

Comment

Originally posted by TuckandRolle View Post
                          We can't afford to trade back, we need an absolute stud top 10 talent this year, specifically in the LB, CB, or OL position. I have no doubt in my mind Fewell will be gone next year and a new scheme will improve our D. That being said, we still need a game changing LB to tie up the front of our D
                          I would much rather get multiple players added to this team. the whole talent level of the team needs to be raised .1 good player isnt doing anything

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                            1st round O-line
                            2nd round O-line
                            3rd round O-line
                            Its not happening The Giants have used a lot of resources on the Oline only to miss terribly. Cut CHris Snee and take that 8 million and get a stud interior lineman in FA. Then Draft another Guard or Center at the top of the 2nd round. unfortunately 2 elite interior lineman were FA's last year. I wanted to cut Snee to sign Ben Grubbs. Those are the kind of moves the Giants would never make.
                            Last edited by Redeyejedi; 09-23-2013, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              Its not happening The Giants have used a lot of resources on the Oline only to miss terribly. Cut CHris Snee and take that 8 million and get a stud interior lineman in FA. Then Draft another Guard or Center at the top of the 2nd round. unfortunately 2 elite interior lineman were FA's last year that was the time to cut Snee
                              Exactly. It's not as if an interior lineman can't be found in the middle rounds. It's a shame we missed on Larry Warford or Brian Schwenke last year, but there will be others this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X