Classic Coughlin Collapse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Coughlin Collapse

Please fire these **** head coaches. This conservative, play not to lose bull **** is far too old. I am sick of it. They deserve to lose this game. The Cowboys have absolutely dominated the second half. The Giants have gotten all the breaks this game and still will likely lose it late, in a heartbreaker, of course.

Re: Classic Coughlin Collapse

how about you let the game finish.

Comment

Nice thread dummy

Comment

Hehe

Comment

Shows how quickly people jump ship on these forums. -_- I'm glad I wasn't on here during the superbowl season.

Comment

TOM COUGHLIN IS ONE OF THE BEST HC'S IN THE NFL

Comment

[quote user="MikeSherrard"]TOM COUGHLIN IS ONE OF THE BEST HC'S IN THE NFL
              [/quote]

Here here! [B]

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"][quote user="MikeSherrard"]TOM COUGHLIN IS ONE OF THE BEST HC'S IN THE NFL
                [/quote]

Here here! [B][/quote]

[B][B][B][B]

Comment

I kinda want this thread to stay alive lol

Comment

[quote user="HAMMERHEDD"]Please fire these **** head coaches. This conservative, play not to lose bull **** is far too old. I am sick of it. They deserve to lose this game. The Cowboys have absolutely dominated the second half. The Giants have gotten all the breaks this game and still will likely lose it late, in a heartbreaker, of course.[/quote]

Even though we won. There isn't anybody on this forum that can't say they didn't sense the momentum change to Dallas...and it was because of the inept play calling from Fewell and Gilbride...

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"]Nice thread dummy[/quote]

+1.....LMFAO!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="MikeSherrard"]TOM COUGHLIN IS ONE OF THE BEST HC'S IN THE NFL
                        [/quote]I guess you are happy with mediocrity. That is OK though. Coughlin is one of the worst coaches in the NFL. Just look at his Nov/Dec record, what 29-49 or something like that? Now that's something to write home to mama if you are for mediocrity.

Comment

[quote user="giantotherness"][quote user="HAMMERHEDD"]Please fire these **** head coaches. This conservative, play not to lose bull **** is far too old. I am sick of it. They deserve to lose this game. The Cowboys have absolutely dominated the second half. The Giants have gotten all the breaks this game and still will likely lose it late, in a heartbreaker, of course.[/quote]

Even though we won. There isn't anybody on this forum that can't say they didn't sense the momentum change to Dallas...and it was because of the inept play calling from Fewell and Gilbride...

[/quote]Well, just because we won, they give them a pass until the next collapse. This was the paly of key players at critical times that won this game, like Eli, Tuck and Osi and Cruz

Comment

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="giantotherness"][quote user="HAMMERHEDD"]Please fire these **** head coaches. This conservative, play not to lose bull **** is far too old. I am sick of it. They deserve to lose this game. The Cowboys have absolutely dominated the second half. The Giants have gotten all the breaks this game and still will likely lose it late, in a heartbreaker, of course.[/quote]

[/quote]Well, just because we won, they give them a pass until the next collapse. This was the paly of key players at critical times that won this game, like Eli, Tuck and Osi and Cruz[/quote]

So if they don't dominate for 60 minutes then it's no good? This isn't Madden, it's the NFL and the other team is pretty good. The difference is always the big plays at key times. All phases played pretty well if you ask me. The only thing we did poor was 3rd/4th and short runs into the crowd.

Comment

[quote user="HAMMERHEDD"]Please fire these **** head coaches. This conservative, play not to lose bull **** is far too old. I am sick of it. They deserve to lose this game. The Cowboys have absolutely dominated the second half. The Giants have gotten all the breaks this game and still will likely lose it late, in a heartbreaker, of course.[/quote]

open mouth insert foot.....

thd 3rd quarter belonged to the cowboys....that was it...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X