X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Are you
    Is it illegal in the USA to have an occasional drink
    I think Coughlin should loosen up a bit.....it might make him smile a bit more
    Joe would add a little comedic relief to this moribund crew......it needs it
    And Coughlin should let his assistants speak their minds....they are not robots
    I am still drinking....for sure. No it is not illegal. Joe was a raging drunk. I was just asking if he still was
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Well he sounds sober enough for his radio show each week
      He is a good guy, very honest and really funny
      I like him
      Who do you think knows offensive football better Joe or Killdrive?

Comment

Well he sounds sober enough for his radio show each week
        He is a good guy, very honest and really funny
        I like him
        Who do you think knows offensive football better Joe or Killdrive?
        of course you think Nameth does but I bet there is no contest and KG would win that test.
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Coughlin, Monte Kiffin, and Broadway Joe
          Now there's a trio that would go down in infamy
          And you know what, they just might pull off another Trophy
          To Judge Kiffin by his present D is unfair....he does not have the front 7 horses and his DBs are not Pro Bowl level either
          Is it unfair? We judge Coughlin, Eli, and Gilbride with the crap they have to work with in the trenches.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            of course you think Nameth does but I bet there is no contest and KG would win that test.
            If you love the obvious draw and the even more predictable fade you have to go with Kevin two note

Namath knows more about football in his pinky than Killdrive does in his whole body

We are talking HOF QB Vs Buddy Ryan punching bag

Comment

Originally posted by jwhorner6 View Post
              Is it unfair? We judge Coughlin, Eli, and Gilbride with the crap they have to work with in the trenches.
              They were good enough to hold us to what was it 23

They have stolen the ball from us what is it 7 times in 4 games

Comment

If you love the obvious draw and the even more predictable fade you have to go with Kevin two note

Namath knows more about football in his pinky than Killdrive does in his whole body

We are talking HOF QB Vs Buddy Ryan punching bag
                a HOF with more picks than TDs...

Neither of us knows KG or Nameth personally but Nameth's job was to be a QB and KG has been at his job way longer and is much more successful than Nameth ever was. KG hands down knows more about offense and I bet it isnt even close

Comment

They were good enough to hold us to what was it 23

They have stolen the ball from us what is it 7 times in 4 games
                  And as usual I have no idea what you are talking about now. Who was good enough to hold us to 23? Every team we've played? Who stole the ball from us 7 times in 4 games? I am unaware of playing a single team 4 games this season.

And my post was in reference to saying it is unfair to judge Kiffin with his current defense because he does not have the players, but yet, everyone here judges Gilbrides offense when he has no OL

Comment

Originally posted by jwhorner6 View Post
                    And as usual I have no idea what you are talking about now. Who was good enough to hold us to 23? Every team we've played? Who stole the ball from us 7 times in 4 games? I am unaware of playing a single team 4 games this season.

And my post was in reference to saying it is unfair to judge Kiffin with his current defense because he does not have the players, but yet, everyone here judges Gilbrides offense when he has no OL
                    Nooooooooo

For 5 games he had no RB. His Oline is now producing things like long drives and 200 yd rushing games

When Killdrive gets inside the 15 he loses it.....waits til 1 sec to send in the same draw or fade every time
                    He has no imagination whatsoever

All he has to do is run and bubble pass to Brown and he's in the end zone 70 percent of the. Time but nooooooooooooooooo o

It gives you little wonder why buddy Ryan got so worked up

Comment

Some changes should be made, however I don't think Tom is the problem. This year everything that he ever knew about how to prepare a team changed. The new CBA changed the entire scope of practice and game preparation. Now clearly it took Tom a while to adjust to these changes, which stood be understandable as the man has coached for 30+ years. With that being said I feel he has gotten a handle on it now and we're moving in the right direction again. However I would like to see changes made at both OC and DC, our offense has been in place for 10years and everyone around the league knows our offense as good as our players know it. Our defense is currently ranked 11th Fewell has the guys playing better, but I'm not a fan of his lay back scheme.

Comment

His inflexibility and aversion to rookies a trick he picked up from Parcells is his biggest issue

Lets face it the man abhors change of any form, sort, whatsoever

Comment

His inflexibility and aversion to rookies a trick he picked up from Parcells is his biggest issue

Lets face it the man abhors change of any form, sort, whatsoever
                          Surely you don't mean this.

Justin Pugh, David Wilson, Jayron Hosley, Prince Amukamara, Matt Dodge, Hakeem Nicks, Corey Webster, Justin Tuck, Mathias Kiwanuka, Brandon Jacobs...all had significant playing time as rookies. And this isn't all of them i'm sure, just ones I could think of off the top of my head. Just because he doesn't start every rookie from the draft doesn't mean he has an aversion to rookies.

Comment

It's midnight and Coughlins Carriage is about to turn into a Pumpkin

It's just time

He already our longest standing HC and the oldest in the league

The only way to cure this is to bring in Monte Kiffin as a DC. the two will cancel each other out
                            not by a long shot. steve owen coached the giants for 23 years (1931-1953).

coughlin would have to coach until 2027 to beat that, by which point he would be 81 years old!
                            ELI + TE = ELITE

Comment

Did Steve coach the Giants before or after Washington crossed the Deleware?

Give me a break......that was 100 yrs ago.....the league has changed just a smidgen

Comment

Originally posted by simmstolt View Post
                                I'm all for cleaning house but if there was one of the 4 I would keep (KG, PF, JR, TC) it would be Coughlin.
                                I'd keep JR and TC. I'm not getting rid of JR -- I think that everyone's off base. I think that overall he drafts pretty well and managing cap space with a QB making elite-QB money ain't easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X