• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1

Comment

Originally posted by jwhorner6 View Post
      Surely you don't mean this.

Justin Pugh, David Wilson, Jayron Hosley, Prince Amukamara, Matt Dodge, Hakeem Nicks, Corey Webster, Justin Tuck, Mathias Kiwanuka, Brandon Jacobs...all had significant playing time as rookies. And this isn't all of them i'm sure, just ones I could think of off the top of my head. Just because he doesn't start every rookie from the draft doesn't mean he has an aversion to rookies.
      Don't say the D-word around Jakk bro...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
        I'd keep JR and TC. I'm not getting rid of JR -- I think that everyone's off base. I think that overall he drafts pretty well and managing cap space with a QB making elite-QB money ain't easy.
        How so? he has one of the poorest mid round records of any GM in the league. The term "pretty well" is subjective but dart board approach would net nearly same percentage results as JR

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
          Did Steve coach the Giants before or after Washington crossed the Deleware?

Give me a break......that was 100 yrs ago.....the league has changed just a smidgen
          and yet you said in another thread that Nameth knows more offense and would be a better OC than Gilbride...

Nameth was 100 years ago in football time too
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Hey when you get to our age mine and Tom's you have to go a lot

It's only a serious issue at the movies and the middle of the night

Well rest stops on the parkway too

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              Don't say the D-word around Jakk bro...
              Ah since he brought it up David was not a rookie this year
              He fumbled against Dallas in the opener last year and went so far inside Coughlins doghouse they had to send in a search team to find him

He was the best KR man since Rocky Thompson though.......Rocky avg 28 yds per return and D Wilson 26

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
                I'd keep JR and TC. I'm not getting rid of JR -- I think that everyone's off base. I think that overall he drafts pretty well and managing cap space with a QB making elite-QB money ain't easy.
                Eli isn't making "elite QB money", his contract's numerous restructures have only made it look as if he does.

Comment

Perry Fewel isnt that bad. The giants defense this year isnt that bad even though they dont have a lot of talent. KG has to go with Coughlin both are too oldschool

Comment

Originally posted by the1498man View Post
                    Perry Fewel isnt that bad. The giants defense this year isnt that bad even though they dont have a lot of talent. KG has to go with Coughlin both are too oldschool
                    Fewell is up and down.....he cannot bring himself to play a consistent aggressive D

SO YES HE'S BAD

Comment

giants let dave gentlemen go to caolina as their GM and their defense is playing like the Giants of old. need new everything!!!!!!

Comment

Nothing wrong with old-school........its these new school players who cant really play but need all these rule changes ......how many SB's and records would be different if old school players played now. [marino,stabler,bradshaw,;etc]

Comment

So fire a coach who has won 2 Super Bowls and is regarded by most people who know football as one of the best coaches in the game? I'm sorry, the problem isn't TC. This team has several problems, but he isn't one of them. A boatload of injuries, a porous o-line, a QB making poor decisions, a poor OC who is still running an offense that stunk 15 years ago and hasn't changed, and some poor decisions in the draft room the last few years ignoring key positions of need.

You want to know why this team is at 5-7, those are your reasons.

Comment

Working...
                          X