Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why Coughlin has to go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This is why Coughlin has to go

    The Giants have now won three of their last 11 games, dating back to last season after they jumped out to a 6-2 start to 2012. During that stretch, the Giants have been outscored by an average of 17.12 points per game in their losses."

  • #2
    There's no doubt this needs to be his last season as coach. He's 67 years old and it's just not there anymore. He should've been smart and bowed out after the second SB win.

    Comment


    • #3
      Don't forget Tweedle Dum (PF) and Tweedle Dee (KG)!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
        The Giants have now won three of their last 11 games, dating back to last season after they jumped out to a 6-2 start to 2012. During that stretch, the Giants have been outscored by an average of 17.12 points per game in their losses."
        Be careful bashing him tends to bring backlash from some guys on here even though it's clear things aren't right

        Comment


        • #5
          Terrible stat, I would rather first a change in OC and DC before Coughlin...

          Comment


          • #6
            No reason to bash the guy. He has had great success in his years here with the two Super Bowl wins. Everything comes to an end and with the team needing to be built up you don't do that with the oldest coach in the league.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cornerback30 View Post
              Be careful bashing him tends to bring backlash from some guys on here even though it's clear things aren't right
              LOL I am the most ridiculed Member of this Board throughout its entire history

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                LOL I am the most ridiculed Member of this Board throughout its entire history
                For good reason . . .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Messiah717 View Post
                  There's no doubt this needs to be his last season as coach. He's 67 years old and it's just not there anymore. He should've been smart and bowed out after the second SB win.
                  Please explain how coaching will make our OL better? Our LB's better? JPP's back better? Tuck younger? and Eli careful with the ball?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                    LOL I am the most ridiculed Member of this Board throughout its entire history
                    You've earned it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm all for cleaning house but if there was one of the 4 I would keep (KG, PF, JR, TC) it would be Coughlin.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm not calling for the coach's heads. This is especially true for our 2x super bowl head coach. I would call for benching any player who mails it in.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post
                          Don't forget Tweedle Dum (PF) and Tweedle Dee (KG)!!!
                          If we don't make the Playoff, they are goners for sure. If we do, then you will have to suffer another year with these guys. The Giants FO are loyal to guys that help them win Super Bowls.
                          Lets go, Giants!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                            Please explain how coaching will make our OL better? Our LB's better? JPP's back better? Tuck younger? and Eli careful with the ball?
                            Wow.. Someone does see the whole picture! I knew I wasn't alone!!!
                            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                              Wow.. Someone does see the whole picture! I knew I wasn't alone!!!
                              And the whole picture is? Let me guess. Coughlin has no say on who will play or what the game plan is and he is not responsible for making sure everyone knows what needs to be done. he is not responsible for motivation, discipline, training, mentoring, coaching, etc. He is not responsible for benching non performing players. He has nothing to do with asking his assistants to be more innovative (shotgun draw on 3rd and long anyone?) This big picture? How about the big picture where the players decide who will be on the field at any given time. So, in other words Coaching means just be a bystander in the sidelines and have the title of HC take credit for the SB wins and none of the blame for mediocrity! How's that for a big picture?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X