*** Back in the Playoffs!!! - Share your thoughts ! ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *** Back in the Playoffs!!! - Share your thoughts ! ***

We are CRUUUUUUUUUUUZing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

back in the playoffs is right!

the Giants are gonna be a very dangerous team!

nfc east champs!

Go Giants!

sigpic

Comment

what a great feeling...for everyone who was bashing reese in the beginning of the season, thats why you play!

Comment

fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait we won!!!!!!

sorry to disappoint the outspoken "fans" ... maybe to help you'all real "fans" a coach or coaches that you dispise will get injured and/or take ill and/or want to spend more time with family

but in the mean time for real actual fans ... BRING ON THE DIRTY BIRDS ....... GMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

so happy!!! Go BIG BLUE!!

Comment

[quote user="spair"][quote user="egyptian420"]There has never been a better start to a new year in my life hands down
              [/quote]

Here! Here!

I sweated five pounds celebrating, pacing and then more celebrating through out the game I feel great!
              [/quote]
              +1....Lost my voice as well, and rightfully so

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                YESSSSSSSS YES
                Bring on the birds
                GO BIG BLUE

Comment

We are going to be the Team NOBODY wants to play.....

Comment

"Three Years. Three years 'gone by since the *Giants* have been a winner. You come out and you looked like winners and you played like winners. Sure, we won a couple we shoulda lost. But I'll tell you something else: we've also lost a few we shoulda won."

Comment

Awesome!

I am excited to play a Home game against a non division opponent!

Falcons can be had!

JPP with burn Matty Ice!

Eli>Matty ICE!

Comment

[quote user="Weygand"]"Three Years. Three years 'gone by since the *Giants* have been a winner. You come out and you looked like winners and you played like winners. Sure, we won a couple we shoulda lost. But I'll tell you something else: we've also lost a few we shoulda won."
                        [/quote]
                        +1

Comment

They tired me out tonight. I'm falling asleep while typing this and I'm not even in bed.

But holy ****, if we ride this momentum, the only team that I think we'd really not have a legit shot of beating is New Orleans.

Let it ride, boys.

Comment

WOO HOO!!!!! Back in the playoffs! What a great way to start the New Year! We are dangerous because we are as healthy as we've been all year. Great time to be playing the best we can! I agree with everyone else - bring on anyone but the Saints in NO! Hope for a good ride!

GO GIANTS!!!!

Comment

i just feel really good right now i was one that thought we had no shot at the start of the season. so happy to be wrong

eli has been great, tc and kg solid, and pf has improved, cruz and jpp stars! ware has grown on me. props to the whole organization sorry to not mention everyone

we got a real shot but the team that scares me is the saints

Comment

Time for some magic

Comment

Working...
                                X