*** Back in the Playoffs!!! - Share your thoughts ! ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *** Back in the Playoffs!!! - Share your thoughts ! ***

This is the best ****ing start to a new year of my life! I don't even care that I couldn't celebrate New Years last night because I had work this morning anymore. **** it, I don't even care the world ends in less than 12 months :P

I'm so ****ing psyched and its 430 in the ****ing morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was waiting for this game since the moment the Jets game ended!!!!!

I can't wait to see us tear apart Atlanta next week in our stadium, the crowd had me so pumped, I hope they keep up the noise next week!

***Disclaimer****

Some of my excitement may be caused by 5 hour energy.

Comment

Anyone else hungry for some Dirty Bird next Sunday around lunch time?

Comment

Beautiful video!!! Thanks for posting!

Comment

We're getting hot at the right time. If our defense continues to play solid, look out. I don't think many teams would want to face us given that we still almost beat San Fran AND Green Bay.

Comment

Gotta win the first home playoff game in Coughlin's regime. Jan 12, 2001 is a long time ago.
            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]Share your thoughts guys!
              [/quote]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]NFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!!!!!

TIME TO GO TO HOTLANTA AND KICK SOME FALCON ***!!!!!!!![/quote]

They are coming to our house. I can't wait!

Comment

[quote user="C1010"][quote user="NY_Eli"]NFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!!!!!

TIME TO GO TO HOTLANTA AND KICK SOME FALCON ***!!!!!!!![/quote]

They are coming to our house. I can't wait!
                    [/quote]

Oh right....

TIME TO KICK SOME FALCON *** REGARDLESS!

Comment

When this team get's hot and put's it all together, they can play with the best teams in the league and have a legitamate chance of winning every game. We prove this every year. This year we showed it vs the Patriots, San Fran and Green Bay.

I don't think any team, other than the Saint's are overly happy about having to face us in the playoff's.

Go Blue!!!!!!! Today is a great Day

Comment

pure elation, that was a fun game and we were never behind amazingly

we have a very solid organization and a top franchise and for us to miss 3 years in a row just would not have been right, especially with Eli in his prime

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]Share your thoughts guys!
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

LOL!

Comment

If we can get the running game up to speed (not just to keep opposing defences honest)....

We will be VERY dangerous.

Go BIG BLUE!

Comment

Have to admit hard to get to sleep last night

Comment

Great victory, great energy; ( a super pix from bansaw).
                                Team seems to be peaking at the right time. Keep the pressure on their throats.

Kiwi set the tone for the D outta the tunnel. Keep it up. Lets welcome the birds the same way Sunday!

Comment

Working...
                                X