Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the coaching staff be back next season??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the coaching staff be back next season??

After a good win tonight...do you guys think Coughlin and co. job is safe for next season or depends on what we do in the playoffs?

Re: Will the coaching staff be back next season??

I thought heading into this game Coughlin was safe. I think over the past few weeks Fewell has saved his job. Now if the Falcons light up the D that could change things, but i think for now, as long as there is no playoff D colapse that he has saved his job.

Yes he's taken a lot of heat, and he should've, but lets remeber not only the injuries to the secondary, but take a look at how hurt we were at linebacker. Blackburn, Williams, Jones, Kiwi (not a LB but a great player) Part of the reason for the poor play on D wasn't scheme, it was personel.

I'm still not a huge fan of Gillbride but I think Eli has saved his job with his play this year.
    XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI
    GIANTS CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

TC is a lock, he was before the kickoff tonight. I'd still like to see spags come back and can fewell. But I can't even be sure PF won't be back.

We don't need to get rid of TC and I don't think we should. It would be a mistake in my op. Chances of finding someone better are slim at best.

Comment

[quote user="FishinTheSalt"]

TC is a lock, he was before the kickoff tonight. I'd still like to see spags come back and can fewell. But I can't even be sure PF won't be back.

We don't need to get rid of TC and I don't think we should. It would be a mistake in my op. Chances of finding someone better are slim at best.

[/quote]

I have no problem with keeping Coughlin...it's the coordinators that give me ulcers....but I'll take being the NFC east Champs anytime!....

Comment

Yes
          Go Giants!!!

Comment

I'd be willing to wager all 3 will be back. Coughlin and Gilbride are locks, Fewell will most likely return too.

Comment

[quote user="younggiant"]After a good win tonight...do you guys think Coughlin and co. job is safe for next season or depends on what we do in the playoffs?[/quote]

Unfortunately, yes.

Comment

Even if we have a run in the playoffs, i wouldn't mind a different DC. I'm not a fan of some of the play calling, especially when we have a lead.

Comment

Even though I would love for Tom to retire after this season I am willing to let him return ONLY based on the fact we are in the playoffs.

Comment

Funny u mention that, Rolle said something during on field post game interview about TC retiring....something about on his own terms... raised an eyebrow

Comment

No doubt about it now, all three will be back if they want to.
                      XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI
                      GIANTS CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

[quote user="younggiant"]After a good win tonight...do you guys think Coughlin and co. job is safe for next season or depends on what we do in the playoffs?[/quote]

I'll say it again. The only way Gilbride and Fewell come back next near is if we win the SB. Yesterday- I was disgruntled yet again in the early going with Gilbride's play calling.

Comment

Working...
                        X