Eli Manning IS AN ELITE QUARTERBACK ....HE GOT US HERE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Manning IS AN ELITE QUARTERBACK ....HE GOT US HERE

The Defense HAS finally wolen up,,but ELI,,,saved this season, by keeping us alive alll season,,

THANK YOU GIANTS,,,,GOOD LUCK IN THE POST SEASON...THANK YOU...

Eli Manning IS AN ELITE QUARTERBACK ....HE GOT US HERE

The Defense HAS finally wolen up,,but ELI,,,saved this season, by keeping us alive alll season,,

THANK YOU GIANTS,,,,GOOD LUCK IN THE POST SEASON...THANK YOU...

Comment

Re: Eli Manning IS AN ELITE QUARTERBACK ....HE GOT US HERE

THANK YOU ELI! YOU ARE ONE COOL CUSTOMER

Comment

[quote user="MikeSherrard"]THANK YOU ELI!* YOU ARE ONE COOL CUSTOMER
        [/quote]
        HAVE A DRINK ON ME BRO!!!!

Comment

Eli= Elite...he was amazing in the clutch this year- i dont think amazing does him justice in the 4th quarter...superhuman is closer!

Comment

That deep one to Cruz after intense pressure was the definition of CLUTCH.....spelled in all caps in the dictionary, separate from clutch

Comment

Manning is unreal!
              sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
              You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]That deep one to Cruz after intense pressure was the definition of CLUTCH.....spelled in all caps in the dictionary, separate from clutch
                [/quote]That play was just amazing!
                sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

some of the plays he made were downright amazing

Comment

Way to go Eli you are the man!!!Now take it home!!! Prince of the City!!!! The Great Eli Manning!!!

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]some of the plays he made were downright amazing[/quote]Yeah he was spinning out of tackles, scrambling, escaping pressure and the whole 9. That's what I like to see. Cruz is amazing too... that boy good.

Comment

Victor Cruz reminds me so much of Steve Smith (Carolina). Goes up and fights for the ball as well as anyone in the league.

Plus, Eli made a great throw to Cruz going accross the middle of the field down deep in Dallas territory.

I can't tell you how happy I am for Victor Cruz from Umass (20 miles up the road from here)

Its a great story about a great kid.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

The guy has ICE in his veins!!! CLUTCH!!!

Comment

[quote user="Razur"]The Defense HAS finally wolen up,,but ELI,,,saved this season, by keeping us alive alll season,,

THANK YOU GIANTS,,,,GOOD LUCK IN THE POST SEASON...THANK YOU...[/quote]

His poise under pressure,,,I am admitting..I WAS A STUPID PANIC-er...Eli has ALWAYS maintained his composure and orchestrated nothing less than a MASTERY of focus and control...the 2011 season,,is all ELI....

Comment

Eli had a super year!!..How many yards did he end up with?

Comment

Working...
                              X