Where is Damontre Moore?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Damontre Moore?

Anyone know what is the deal with Damontre Moore? Never heard more from the Giants about him, he was out because of a shoulder injury but we are going into week 4 and nothing.

He played a handful of snaps against Carolina.
    He got the "welcome to the NFL" treatment by Carolina's right tackle.

Comment

Through the first two games he took 10 ST snaps and 1 defensive snap. The count isn't out yet for game 3 but they are working him back into the rotation,
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Giving up silly penalties. Offside on a 4th and 1 punt. Carolina got a td as a result.
        sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
          Giving up silly penalties. Offside on a 4th and 1 punt. Carolina got a td as a result.
          Game changer...

Comment

I would start him over Tuck...we have nothing to lose...let him get some reps...

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
              I would start him over Tuck...we have nothing to lose...let him get some reps...
              Might as well because Tuck is no longer effective and I am pretty sure he is gone after this year.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                He played a handful of snaps against Carolina.
                He got the "welcome to the NFL" treatment by Carolina's right tackle.
                I didn't get to watch the game because I had a birthday party to go to, Wife's neice and they had no cable or internet lol

Comment

I didnt see the whole game,only saw him on ST

Comment

Game changer...
                    No but silly nonetheless.
                    sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

I did not take the NFL ticket this year I just had a bad feeling this was going to happen. So I am stuck withJacksonvelle and Tampa .Took NFL rewind but can't bring myself to watch the massacer .
                      "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.”
                      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

justin tuck or just dont give a **** ?

Comment

Jumping off sides on a punt.
                          Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by flashnando View Post
                            I didn't get to watch the game because I had a birthday party to go to, Wife's neice and they had no cable or internet lol
                            Who are you , Clark Griswald ? Is Randy McQuade one of your inlaws ? lol

Comment

He is just a guy that will ride the pine on our team b/c our coaches think that they can just groom footbal players instead of throwing them to the wolves and seeing right away weather he is worthy of a roster spot or not.. With the way the D line is playing Id be willing to give anyone a shot at this point... But we will not and he will rot on the sidelines much like alot of our players do
                              Go Giants!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X