Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
    thats horse****......
    Eli is not taking the time to protect the ball and Gilbride is still using this read and ajdust sytemn when it is obviosly causin gissues for the QB and the recievers. This team has enugh talent to be at least three and three if not better.
    +1

Comment

• Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
      The system needs to change. I think Eli "made" that system, and not the other way around.

And now, the roster is simply too old, untalented, and/or stupid to execute Gilbride's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang offense.
      so out of the 15 picks how mnay do yuo blame on Eli just ****ing up, the reciever messing up, or miscommunication??

the majority are on Eli. Even if 7 picks were because of the system or the complixty of the system 8 picks are still too many by Eli...
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

thats horse****......
        Eli is not taking the time to protect the ball and Gilbride is still using this read and ajdust sytemn when it is obviosly causin gissues for the QB and the recievers. This team has enugh talent to be at least three and three if not better.
        Some of those INTs are on Randle---5 I believe. I know its a communication thing. Randle is young and hopefully if he has the gray matter between his ears, he will turn into the WR that a lot of people thinks he will be. And when the Giants have gotten donw by a lot, Eli has taken a lot of chances---forcing the ball and throwing into double coverage way too much. Gilbride needs to make adjustments as well. The short pass---screens, hitches, slants, all could improve the turnover situation for the Giants. You take a lot of chances with the deep pass---higher chance of incompletions, picks etc.

So there is plenty of blame to go around when it comes to the pass game and turnovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          Agree he earned it but that's also part of why they are in this situation. Plus, how many of these top paid Championship QB's have great running games or defenses?
          Well Peyton, Brees, Brady & Rodgers can make up for the lack running games or defenses...

Comment

The system needs to change. I think Eli "made" that system, and not the other way around.

And now, the roster is simply too old, untalented, and/or stupid to execute Gilbride's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang offense.
            The coach from Ole Miss just called. They said they want their fan back.

Comment

• Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
              Some of those INTs are on Randle---5 I believe. I know its a communication thing. Randle is young and hopefully if he has the gray matter between his ears, he will turn into the WR that a lot of people thinks he will be. And when the Giants have gotten donw by a lot, Eli has taken a lot of chances---forcing the ball and throwing into double coverage way too much. Gilbride needs to make adjustments as well. The short pass---screens, hitches, slants, all could improve the turnover situation for the Giants. You take a lot of chances with the deep pass---higher chance of incompletions, picks etc.

So there is plenty of blame to go around when it comes to the pass game and turnovers.
              5 picks just on Randle??....no way Bro.
              If you havent noticed Eli ahs been throwing into double coverage for years now. I love Eli but this turnover **** is mostly on him. he has to put a stop to it right the **** now.....
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

And when it comes to the same offense that Gilbride has run that helped the Giants win 2 superbowls---back in 2007 and 2011, the team was younger and our run game was a factor. Our O-line now is putrid.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGhtmare View Post
                  Well Peyton, Brees, Brady & Rodgers can make up for the lack running games or defenses...
                  those guys are better QBs than Eli and I dont give a **** what they can or cannot do. They dont play for the Giants. Eli is far from the only problem bt he is one of them .

Comment

Eli threw the ball to a spot where the receiver wasn't running to. How the hell is it Randle's fault? Wtf, Eli got a blindfold on? Maybe he needs glasses.

Comment

• Eli has always taken a shot if he sees it. More often than not the receiver has either come down with it or gotten a flag. This year not so much.
                      "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

5 picks just on Randle??....no way Bro.
                        If you havent noticed Eli ahs been throwing into double coverage for years now. I love Eli but this turnover **** is mostly on him. he has to put a stop to it right the **** now.....
                        I will find the link to the article, but out of Eli's 15 picks---5 were on passes that Randle was targeted, Bro.

I know you are upset with Eli and the picks---but just remember how he has saved the Giants asses before. In 2011 alone, out of their 9 wins, Eli pulled some 4th quarter magic out of his box of tricks where had he not, the Giants probably would have been 6-10 that year.

Comment

thats horse****......
                          Aside from the Bears game, this team has been blown out of every contest it's been in.

The offensive line has been in shambles, the defense is completely defenseless.

Hurling the ball down field and hoping Nicks or Cruz can catch it is the gameplan that Gilbride has given Eli, and that's all they've got.

I've been saying for a while that Gilbride needs to adjust his system, or else GTFO.

As far as Manning goes, yeah, he needs to make better decisions. But I really can't blame him for the blocking, the running, and the defense......and that is creating the desperation that is fueling the mistakes.
                          "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

I will find the link to the article, but out of Eli's 15 picks---5 were on passes that Randle was targeted, Bro.

I know you are upset with Eli and the picks---but just remember how he has saved the Giants asses before. In 2011 alone, out of their 9 wins, Eli pulled some 4th quarter magic out of his box of tricks where had he not, the Giants probably would have been 6-10 that year.
                            Was it Eli or was it the emergence of Victor Cruz?

Comment

• Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                              Eli threw the ball to a spot where the receiver wasn't running to. How the hell is it Randle's fault? Wtf, Eli got a blindfold on? Maybe he needs glasses.
                              Exactly---the WR has run the wrong route at times. So to me its a miscommunication between the 2 or Randle is just young, inexperienced or lacks the gray matter between the ears to be a starting WR---pick from any of the above.

Comment

I did say I loved Eli.....did I not??..
                                He still has to protect the ball better.....no ifs, ands, or buts....If the recievers cant get the program down then change the ****ing program.

Comment

Working...
                                X