No announcement yet.

Trade Hakeem Nicks to the Browns, Lions, or 49ers for C or OL & Draft Pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's laughable that you guys called for my head for trading this guy. Please re-watch this game from the beginning and watch how slobby Hakeem Nicks has been. It's hilarious.
    Assign infractions here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
      Rudy - I'd love for you to bring your 17 year old feminist views into this thread and act like you're above the rest of these members of the board acting like you know it all. Nicks has contributed nothing to the offense this year.
      And you aren't acting like you above anyone else? Quit while you're ahead, then again I don't think it would be possible for you to make yourself look any more stupid than you already have.

Comment

Right - I'm stupid for speaking the truth. This team is abysmal, and I've been laughing at all the optimistic fans from this week. If we don't do something soon we're looking at a 4-12 season.

But I guess we're all "content" with that and we'll go into our rebuilding process. lmao.

terrible.
        Assign infractions here.

Comment

If I had to guess, I'd say Hakeem Nick's value has dropped from this game alone. At this rate we'll get a Kenny Britt look-alike in trade value.
          Assign infractions here.

Comment

Right - I'm stupid for speaking the truth. This team is abysmal, and I've been laughing at all the optimistic fans from this week. If we don't do something soon we're looking at a 4-12 season.

But I guess we're all "content" with that and we'll go into our rebuilding process. lmao.

terrible.
            You think trading Nicks is the answer to our problems, when it is not, that is what people have been arguing. Nicks doesn't look like his old self as far as his speed is concerned, but he is the least of our problems. No one has been arguing that the team is good, so I don't know how where you got that idea from.

Comment

Realistically we aren't going anywhere this season. Mine as well start the personnel changes now instead of waiting until April 2014 to admit that our roster is a huge *** cluster****.
              Realistically, who's going to give up a good OL, who protects their franchise QB, along with a draft pick - for a WR who's in the final year of his contract and isn't playing well?

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

His value is only dropping as the weeks go on. He proved NOTHING in this KC game. In my opinion, his career is just as much at stake as Da'Rel Scott's.

He played ****ing horrible today. Let's keep him around for that contract day he's been waiting for hahahaha.
                Assign infractions here.

Comment

Ya'll are funny. Only guy on this team another team might be induced to trade for is Amukamara. NO ONE ELSE.

Comment

Oh, Hakeem had another easy drop in the endzone yesterday? You don't say! Lololol.
                    Assign infractions here.

Comment

Oh, Hakeem had another easy drop in the endzone yesterday? You don't say! Lololol.
                      He also had 9 catches for 143 yards.

And he's on pace for well over 1k yards.

Comment

Yea because all that means something when we're getting blown out by at least two scores a game.

I love it. Absolutely love it. It's like NY Knicks fans that say "Yo although we lost 110-112 to the Nets, at least Carmelo had 59 points, 11 Reb, and 10 Asts! What a Beast! He's on pace for 4,100 points this seaosn!!"

What do all those stats matter if it's in a loss? It doesn't. Tony Romo had 500 yds and 5 TDs last night, but it means absolutely **** unless you're a fantasy owner.
                        Assign infractions here.

Comment

Lets trade Nicks so we can draft another receiver in the first round and hope he can be as good as Nicks.

Comment

Yea because all that means something when we're getting blown out by at least two scores a game.

I love it. Absolutely love it. It's like NY Knicks fans that say "Yo although we lost 110-112 to the Nets, at least Carmelo had 59 points, 11 Reb, and 10 Asts! What a Beast! He's on pace for 4,100 points this seaosn!!"

What do all those stats matter if it's in a loss? It doesn't. Tony Romo had 500 yds and 5 TDs last night, but it means absolutely **** unless you're a fantasy owner.
                            We dont have many good players what logic is there to trade 1 of the few one's we have away for a pick they may not pan out

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                              3rd round pick for Nicks, Are you joking? He is one of the best WR in the NFL.
                              Not to mention we would get a 3rd round comp pick if he leaves in FA anyway

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                Yeah, by trading Nicks for picks or an OL. I said that because Nicks contract will strap us for money again and we wont have $$$ to sign OLmen. OL is more important then a WR, especially when we have Cruz and Randle.
                                We have spent a ton of money on Oljne we just need to replace the players that are done like Snee and Baas with good players. U guys act like we arent using rescources there but we are. We have have the 8th most expensive line in the NFL. Once we cut Snee thats 8 million dollars that can be used on replacement guard. U draft a Center or Guard at the top of round 2 , U will probably get the 2nd or 3rd best interior lineman in the draft at that spot. Now u have to live with Baas or Boothe for 1 more season until Baas can be cut.
                                Last edited by Redeyejedi; 10-07-2013, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X