Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade Hakeem Nicks to the Browns, Lions, or 49ers for C or OL & Draft Pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trade Hakeem Nicks to the Browns, Lions, or 49ers for C or OL & Draft Pick

    Would you be in favor of this going down, or against it?

  • #2
    The Browns? Might as well send him to Saudi Arabia...
    And to answer your question, no... He's in the last year of his contract, this isn't baseball.

    Comment


    • #3
      Uh...no thanks.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • #4
        Realistically we aren't going anywhere this season. Mine as well start the personnel changes now instead of waiting until April 2014 to admit that our roster is a huge *** cluster****.

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't think we're good either, but to just cash it in now and start trading your players, especiall one of y your best offensive players is nonsensical. And he's in a contract year, he is going to play out his contract.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • #6
            So because this season is a disaster they should trade away their future?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              So because this season is a disaster they should trade away their future?
              Not sure he is the future. Giants going to pony up for that contract? They need to build the trenches again.
              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                Not sure he is the future. Giants going to pony up for that contract? They need to build the trenches again.
                They can do that through FA and the draft.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'd trade Nicks to the Lions. I love Hakeem, and I know he is very important to our offense, but if we could get a 2nd or 3rd for him (Talib got a 4th from NE), that'd be sick.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    why... is... this... even... a ...post

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You guys are insane if you think we're resigning Nicks, Cruz, AND Randle. It's just not happening. We have a turnstile 5 on the OL right now, and you think keeping Nicks around the for the season is smart? Unless that OL pulls its head out of its ***, we're looking at the same performance we had against the Panthers.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yea let's keep all three around together so they can avg 2 catches for 18 yds a game at this pace.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Randle is in his second year. They don't have to worry about him for a while.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            I'd trade Nicks to the Lions. I love Hakeem, and I know he is very important to our offense, but if we could get a 2nd or 3rd for him (Talib got a 4th from NE), that'd be sick.
                            The Lions just signed Calvin Johnson to the richest contract a WR ever signed, on top the money they gave to Matthew Stafford. You think they the money sign Hakeem Nicks?

                            Nicks is the last year of his contract, what team would trade a player and give up a draft for someone who will in all likely hood leave next year..

                            This thread is just stupid

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
                              You guys are insane if you think we're resigning Nicks, Cruz, AND Randle. It's just not happening. We have a turnstile 5 on the OL right now, and you think keeping Nicks around the for the season is smart? Unless that OL pulls its head out of its ***, we're looking at the same performance we had against the Panthers.
                              Rane isn't in a contract year. Cruz is signed, the 2014 cap situation won't be as bad as before. Let Nicks play out his conteact.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X