THE TERMINATOR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE TERMINATOR

John Connor anyone? This kid is a beast of a blocker. Hes a FA. With Hyno likely going to IR, he'd be the best option imo.

Can he play OG or C or T?
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      Can he play OG or C or T?
      im sure he could. and be an instant improvement.

This kid is a beast.

Comment

theres probably a reason hes a FA. Rex had a hard on for him then drafted over him just a few years later..hmmm....

Comment

Not many teams carry a FB. Its a dying breed. He didnt make the cut in Cinci because of Charles versatility. Make no mistake, hes the best FA out there and should be on an NFL roster.

Comment

I watched him on Hard knocks he got released over a TE hybrid FB. They wanted to keep him though but he didn't fit their scheme. He would be perfect for us but that's logical so it might not happen.

Comment

I like Conner also but if we are not going to sign anyone then let Jacobs play FB. He will do what the coaches tell him to do. Might be a good fit to open some holes for Wilson or be an outlet for Eli.
              sigpic

Comment

I wanted him on the Giants the day he was released.

Comment

I saw him on Hard Knocks also and he looked great. Coaches and teammates loved the guy. It is a little surprising that he is unsigned.
                  sigpic

Comment

If the Bills don't take him, he needs to be a Giant immediately...

Comment

He wasnt versatile enough in cincy. He would be a fine pick up here but we need an oline. We can have AP and his Full Back or Vonte Leach and Ray Rice and the would all get eatin up behind this line. But if Hyno is hurt then yes we could definitely use him

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
                        I watched him on Hard knocks he got released over a TE hybrid FB. They wanted to keep him though but he didn't fit their scheme. He would be perfect for us but that's logical so it might not happen.
                        ROFL!!!

Comment

One dimensional FB who can't catch.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFredderMan View Post
                            I saw him on Hard Knocks also and he looked great. Coaches and teammates loved the guy. It is a little surprising that he is unsigned.
                            Wasn't that from 2010?..

Ask yourself this.. if it wasn't for TV show, would you even know the guys name?
                            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

I really hate that they call him the Terminator. The Terminator was trying to kill John Connor.

#VagueAndIncorrectPopCultureReference
                              Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-25-2013, 06:39 AM.
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X