Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It would Be Nice To Hear From Jerry Reese

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Reese Answer: "Name the starting fullback in 2007, which coincidentally, was the year in which I won the Super Bowl."

    No more questions!
    Got a break with a commercial on ESPN.

    Mr. Reese, I asked about why your head was inexplicably buried in 2007 and you answered with another 2007 reference. I am confused with that response. I'll give you another shot at it. Here was the question: Given the pathetic realities on the ground this year why are you obsessed with what happened 6 years ago?
    No one remembers who came in second.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by jomo View Post
      It would be nice to have just a small interview. Let's start there.
      That leaves Barden out I guess
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        That leaves Barden out I guess
        Can't reach his mouth with the mic. He's tall you know.
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          That leaves Barden out I guess
          ROTFL, I needed that.
          No one remembers who came in second.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by jomo View Post
            ROTFL, I needed that.
            Anything to help
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              Can't reach his mouth with the mic. He's tall you know.
              And a bona fide red zone threat
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                And a bona fide red zone threat
                stoopid imgrate
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                  stoopid imgrate
                  I miss the imgrate!
                  No one remembers who came in second.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by jomo View Post
                    Got a break with a commercial on ESPN.

                    Mr. Reese, I asked about why your head was inexplicably buried in 2007 and you answered with another 2007 reference. I am confused with that response. I'll give you another shot at it. Here was the question: Given the pathetic realities on the ground this year why are you obsessed with what happened 6 years ago?
                    Reese Answer:

                    "In 2007 - which, by the way, is the year we won the first of my two Super Bowls - we had this fat kid named Jared Lorenzen at backup QB. Today, we have Curtis Painter, AND Nassib. So, let me ask you, would you rather have Eli Manning and that fat kid, or Eli, Painter, and Nassib?

                    Sure, everyone is whining about stuff like starting tackles, starting guards, starting linebackers, etc.....but I don't hear you fans whining about any sort of 3rd string QB controversy, right? And does anyone stop to thank Old Jerry for the effort? Noooooooooooooooooooo!"
                    Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 09-24-2013, 09:29 PM.
                    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                    "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Jerry's lips move but nothing ever comes out...he wouldn't say anything that would make us sigh in relief.

                      I'd rather not even hear from him right now.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                        Reese Answer:

                        "In 2007 - which, by the way, is the year we won the first of my two Super Bowls - we had this fat kid named Jared Lorenzen at backup QB. Today, we have Curtis Painter, AND Nassib. So, let me ask you, would you rather have Eli Manning and that fat kid, or Eli, Painter, and Nassib?

                        Sure, everyone is whining about stuff like starting tackles, starting guards, starting linebackers, etc.....but I don't hear you fans whining about any sort of 3rd string QB controversy, right? And does anyone stop to thank Old Jerry for the effort? Noooooooooooooooooooo!"
                        Response from your fan base. In 2007 you had Jarred Lorenzen as our backup QB. This year you have given us Curtis Painter AND Nassib as backups. Thank you JR, you are AMAZING. Don't worry about the reality on the field.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                          Did they think 60% would get the job done?

                          He shouldn't be playing right now.....it's as clear as ****ing day, isn't it?
                          So who else should be playing? By the way, he is not playing bad.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by jomo View Post
                            Response from your fan base. In 2007 you had Jarred Lorenzen as our backup QB. This year you have given us Curtis Painter AND Nassib as backups. Thank you JR, you are AMAZING. Don't worry about the reality on the field.
                            You're welcome!
                            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                            "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              So who else should be playing? By the way, he is not playing bad.
                              Get Hankins and Moore on the field and rotate JPP, at the very least.
                              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                              "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                                Get Hankins and Moore on the field and rotate JPP, at the very least.
                                That may happen. Why bring up Hankins though? DT is not their biggest problem.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X