No announcement yet.

The fate of Eli

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No point in rebuilding with killdrive and foolwell. They haven't changed and neither will this team until they are gone.

Comment

Eli is playing like crap right now. He will rebound. With his style of play and the way he can take a hit...as long as there is not a lot more games like this past sunday, Eli can play another 10 years in this league. If you are going through a rebuilding process i'd rather have a quarterback that can win you some games through that process, as well as help new receivers along.

Comment

Originally posted by jakegibbs View Post
        All they need to do is tank the season & get Johnny Football to go along with Wilson then right? Wilson is fast but Johnny can't be hit.
        Idk if we need a new QB right away but we're gonna eventually have to if we wanna stay relevant after Eli leaves. Right now we just need new plays and that starts with coaching.

Comment

If they tank the season and get the first pick it will be Clowney.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
            If they tank the season and get the first pick it will be Clowney.
            Not if they continue playing like they did last week. If that continues you're gonna hear Bridgewater or Manziel's name called. I'm not gonna guarantee it but I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
              Not if they continue playing like they did last week. If that continues you're gonna hear Bridgewater or Manziel's name called. I'm not gonna guarantee it but I wouldn't be surprised.
              No chance

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                No chance
                They're gonna replace Eli eventually and if they got a chance to draft a young phenom I think they're gonna pull the trigger. Seeing them drafting Nassib already shows me that they're thinking about the future. Don't be so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                  Manziel in New York. Might as well sign Paris Hilton to a contract.

Comment

No way they pass on the chance of having JPP and Clowney.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      I'd prefer the second option, but anything can happen.
                      +1

Comment

Originally posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
                        No point in rebuilding with killdrive and foolwell. They haven't changed and neither will this team until they are gone.
                        +1

Comment

Working...
                        X