Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your reaction to 0-4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Your reaction to 0-4


  • #2
    Not really expecting a win but I'd at least like then to put up a fight and score a few tds.

    Comment


    • #3
      This team may or may not come out fired up this week but think they lose either way. Would be more surprised if they where 1-3 than if they where 0-4.

      Comment


      • #4
        At this point I'm thinking 0-4 after the Chiefs. Hopefully the others lose also. Eagles/Broncos, Redskins/Raiders, Cowboys/Chargers, no real easy wins for the other 3. Hoping after this week they are still 2 back.

        Comment


        • #5
          Jerry Reese sucks!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
            Not really expecting a win but I'd at least like then to put up a fight and score a few tds.
            This is going to show if they have any fight left in them which matters more than a win at this point.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • #7

              Comment


              • #8
                Staring at 0-4 against the Chefs.

                So this is what Revelations was talking about.
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                  Staring at 0-4 against the Chefs.

                  So this is what Revelations was talking about.
                  lol

                  The chiefs are much improved with Andy Reid leading them now with Alex Smith. They are not a push over team from the past.

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well, thanks to the unpredictablility of the NFL it may not happen...

                      ....but I'm ready for it if it comes. When you've been a fan for a long time the up and down curves tend to flatten out (sort of like a 401K).

                      We haven't been below .500 since '04 so it looks like our turn is comin'....

                      I know we want to see some fight out of this team, but after Atlanta, the Ravens and the first 3 this year I think that ship has sailed...

                      Of course I would be delighted to be wrong...
                      sigpic


                      "For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

                      #80

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If God forbid it does happen then I'm gonna do a lot of this:



                        followed by a lot of this:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          This is going to show if they have any fight left in them which matters more than a win at this point.
                          I guess after this Sunday we'll know for sure if its going to be one of those years...
                          Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Probably not nearly as bad as my reaction to 0-3, since it won't be as much of a shock . . .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 45Jones View Post
                              Well, thanks to the unpredictablility of the NFL it may not happen...

                              ....but I'm ready for it if it comes. When you've been a fan for a long time the up and down curves tend to flatten out (sort of like a 401K).

                              We haven't been below .500 since '04 so it looks like our turn is comin'....

                              I know we want to see some fight out of this team, but after Atlanta, the Ravens and the first 3 this year I think that ship has sailed...

                              Of course I would be delighted to be wrong...
                              Cincinnati dominated us too. It's been going on for awhile now... the gig is up.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X