Your reaction to 0-4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your reaction to 0-4

Not really expecting a win but I'd at least like then to put up a fight and score a few tds.

Comment

This team may or may not come out fired up this week but think they lose either way. Would be more surprised if they where 1-3 than if they where 0-4.

Comment

At this point I'm thinking 0-4 after the Chiefs. Hopefully the others lose also. Eagles/Broncos, Redskins/Raiders, Cowboys/Chargers, no real easy wins for the other 3. Hoping after this week they are still 2 back.

Comment

Jerry Reese sucks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
            Not really expecting a win but I'd at least like then to put up a fight and score a few tds.
            This is going to show if they have any fight left in them which matters more than a win at this point.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Comment

Staring at 0-4 against the Chefs.

So this is what Revelations was talking about.
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                  Staring at 0-4 against the Chefs.

So this is what Revelations was talking about.
                  lol

The chiefs are much improved with Andy Reid leading them now with Alex Smith. They are not a push over team from the past.

Comment

Comment

Well, thanks to the unpredictablility of the NFL it may not happen...

....but I'm ready for it if it comes. When you've been a fan for a long time the up and down curves tend to flatten out (sort of like a 401K).

We haven't been below .500 since '04 so it looks like our turn is comin'....

I know we want to see some fight out of this team, but after Atlanta, the Ravens and the first 3 this year I think that ship has sailed...

Of course I would be delighted to be wrong...
                      sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

If God forbid it does happen then I'm gonna do a lot of this:

followed by a lot of this:

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          This is going to show if they have any fight left in them which matters more than a win at this point.
                          I guess after this Sunday we'll know for sure if its going to be one of those years...
                          Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Probably not nearly as bad as my reaction to 0-3, since it won't be as much of a shock . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 45Jones View Post
                              Well, thanks to the unpredictablility of the NFL it may not happen...

....but I'm ready for it if it comes. When you've been a fan for a long time the up and down curves tend to flatten out (sort of like a 401K).

We haven't been below .500 since '04 so it looks like our turn is comin'....

I know we want to see some fight out of this team, but after Atlanta, the Ravens and the first 3 this year I think that ship has sailed...

Of course I would be delighted to be wrong...
                              Cincinnati dominated us too. It's been going on for awhile now... the gig is up.

Comment

Working...
                              X