Pay when we're in tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay when we're in tickets

So will the Giants mail them overnight or will they appear and we can print them?

Re: Pay when we're in tickets

bump - anybody?

Comment

Got mine in the mail on Saturday. Check your mail box today

Comment

[quote user="Jet-Blue"]Got mine in the mail on Saturday. Check your mail box today[/quote]

That's b/c you paid for them earlier. I didn't realize I could send them a check. I selected "pay when we're in" so my account got charged the moment the Giants clinched. Was hoping the tickets would appear online so I can print them in case the mail fails.

Comment

No, I did "Pay When Were In", also. They were mailed from zip 72956, which in Arkansas.

Comment

I did the "pay when we're in" option as well and rec'd the tix on Saturday........

Comment

Holy crap, I'm so excited about next week, I completely forgot that I have to get to the mailbox and get my tickets. Oh my god that would of sucked --I would be driving into the parking lot and after the parking attendent asked for my pass---I would freak out.

Comment

Have not received mine yet. At least they charged my account so they have a record of me ordering.

Comment

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]Have not received mine yet. At least they charged my account so they have a record of me ordering.[/quote]

I wouldn't worry yet, I'd panic by Friday!!

Comment

Working...
                  X