X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM DONE....GOODBYE...

NO HEART.

P.S...I am not going anywhere.

The previous comments made were out of frustration. I refuse to go. So enjoy!

Re: I AM DONE....GOODBYE...

Lol wow. Please don't come back.

Comment

[quote user="GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT"]

This team officially has NO HEART. I am going to root for a true team like the Steelers.

Until the OC, DC, secondary, special teams are restructures/gone, goodbye.

This game was more heart breaking than the last three because we had it in the bag and statistically, the Giants outplayed the Chargers in every aspect.

I threw all of my hope in this game as the turn around and a 6-3 record. I hope this overrated, heartless, gutless team finishes 5-11 and many get dismissed. I hope they all feel the wrath of Jerry Reese.

Later yall. GO STEELERS.

[/quote]

Heres some advice Johnson and Johnson No more Tears shampoo

Comment

Comment

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"]Lol wow. Please don't come back.[/quote]

I won't. The Chargers already did.

Tonight, this team proved it has no heart. They are overrated.

Comment

Please don't come back...

Comment

This team officially has NO HEART. I am going to root for a true team like the Steelers.

This game was more heart breaking than the last three because we had it in the bag and statistically, the Giants outplayed the Chargers in every aspect.

I threw all of my hope in this game as the turn around and a 6-3 record. I hope this overrated, heartless, gutless team finishes 5-11 and many get dismissed. I hope they all feel the wrath of Jerry Reese.

Later yall. GO STEELERS.

[/quote]

What a fake ****ers...............sheeeesh I am gonna be here even if we finish 5-11.

Comment

Later yall. GO STEELERS.

[/quote]

You're a sissy, Bye now..

Comment

I threw all of my hope in this game as* the turn around and a 6-3 record. I hope this overrated, heartless, gutless team finishes 5-11 and many get dismissed. I hope they all feel the wrath of Jerry Reese.

Later yall. GO STEELERS.

[/quote]

See ya bud. Posts like that show what a great Giant fan you really are lol

Comment

Steelers for their 7th superbowl title.

NYG with another let down.

-Disgusted giants fan.

Comment

[/quote]

Why are you still here?

Here let me help you on your journey to fairweatherness.

www.steelers.com/fanzone/mboard

Comment

Ok, I am done ranting.

I really am not going anywhere.

But I stand behind my words that I hope we do a MAJOR restructuring. This is painful to watch....

Comment

Beat it then, we don't need you.

Comment

Later yall. GO STEELERS.

[/quote]

LOL omg..... you fail so bad...... You are and never will be a giant fan... Mods ban this man for life... Fake arse fan

Comment

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT"]

[/quote]

Why are you still here?

Here let me help you on your journey to fairweatherness.

www.steelers.com/fanzone/mboard

[/quote]

I tried. I can't. NYG are like the AIDS, you just cant get rid of them, except right now they are the bad AIDS.

Comment

Working...
                              X