Giants' Terrell Thomas appears on injury report with a knee issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYGiantsFan56 View Post
    He is not hurt. Just read injury report on Star-Ledger. Coughlin is holding him out as a precautionary move only. Said he will hold him out of one practice a week for remainder of season. Move is just to keep him intact. Coughlin used the word "Manage his injury". It appears he is fine otherwise.
    Smart move. No need to push T2.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
      This. He still has 3 ACLs on his history, no need to make it #4, especially when he is our 2nd best CB on the field now after Prince...

*knocks on wood, then buries it next to the gnome*

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by funkybudda View Post
        Given this guy's injury history, why even bring him back in the first place? It's just another dumb decision, imo.
        He has been solid so far. It's not like he is a liability contract wise or anything...

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by funkybudda View Post
          when it rains, it pours...
          This is starting to look like Colorado
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
            +1
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I'm really pulling for TT. He has been through so much, many players would of given up.
              The drive for five still continues............

Comment

I cringed when I saw this. I hate to see any player injured, but man this guy deserves a break if anyone does. It takes a ton of fortitude to come back time and again like he has. The guy has heart, no question about that. Hope he is ok.

Comment

Working...
                X