Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is KG coming up with a new game plan since Reid already knows his playbook from AtoZ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No huddle has not been implemented once during this game. This coaching staff is horrible. Thank you coughlin and staff for helping us get those 2 superbowls but we fans are a part of this business too. In business if you are not performing, your *** is grass! Time to move on and get a new coaching staff!!!

Comment

Standard operation to slow down rush, screen passes, swing passes and slants. I guess Gilbride's alphabet only goes up to R....

Comment

I'm all in!!!

Comment

keep in mind. this is with nicks, cruz, and randle and wilson...i know the OL sucks. u can still gameplan to counter their **** level.

Comment

To hell with mid season how about mid game yeah it's that bad

Comment

I'm in fire him

Comment

A lot of us have been saying this for a long time....
                I don't care what anyone says, KG F'n sucks....stop giving the guy credit, ELi & the D won those superbowls, not KG!!!

Comment

+1

Comment

I'm waving the white flag on this one

the lack of rush neutralizing adjustments is officially indefensible

Comment

People who thought gilbride had anything to do with our SB wins are clueless, if he was remotely good teams would want him as a head coach. So much for that.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                        O-line is beyond atrocious no kidding.... where are the Gilbride defenders now?

What a clueless buffoon......... no slants, no shallow passes, no intermediate passes...... moron
                        i cant defend him worst game Ive ever seen

Comment

You have my vote.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

he has nicks, cruz, and randle and wilson...he has nicks, cruz, and randle and wilson...how is this possible? literally, u could pick someone out of the stands, have them play pin the tail on the donkey (put the playbook up on KG hes the donkey) and we have more output than this

Comment

he stll hasnt "figured out how carolina is schematically defending him" so of course we have these issues

Comment

mid season, how about mid game.

Comment

Working...
                                X