Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coughlin Likes The Addition Of FB John Conner

http://www.nj.com/giants/team/138012...dition-of.html

"Tom Coughlin was asked about new fullback John Conner, a former Jet, this morning.

We need a fullback, we need a lead blocker," Coughlin said. "He is a physical guy. We think he'll go up in the hole and clear the hole for the running back and we hope he'll be a good pass protector and contribute on special teams as well."

He was cut by the Bengals in August and had been a free agent. He'll replace Henry Hynoski, who has been placed on injured reserve with a shoulder injury."
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

i like any addition of anybody that blocks for a living rite now

Comment

That seemed like a Madden-esque "Captain Obvious" type of quote from TC

Comment

We should hire a few brick walls too, see how much they want. We need as much blocking as possible.

Comment

I guess its better than TC saying the guy sucks and a waste of hire.
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            I guess its better than TC saying the guy sucks and a waste of hire.
            What? WHy would he say that?

Maybe what he said is really the honest truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
              What? WHy would he say that?

Maybe what he said is really the honest truth?
              Bro...
              I was being sarcastic. Of course TC likes the signing. Why wouldnt he....the need an FB
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by nygpolishpunk View Post
                That seemed like a Madden-esque "Captain Obvious" type of quote from TC
                What would you have preferred he said?
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  Bro...
                  I was being sarcastic. Of course TC likes the signing. Why wouldnt he....the need an FB
                  Oh haha, I didn't pick up the sarcasm. Apologies.

Comment

i was just looking at some pictures and size wise , Conner looks like a freaking BEAST , i hope he can do the job , he might end up being better than HH and if so , bye bye hyno

Comment

Originally posted by cusetownGIANT View Post
                      i was just looking at some pictures and size wise , Conner looks like a freaking BEAST , i hope he can do the job , he might end up being better than HH and if so , bye bye hyno
                      And Barden is tall....

lets see a game or two first before you pack HH's bags ok....

Comment

with the cost of hyno+what we're paying connor, is that more than what we coulda gotten leech for?

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                          with the cost of hyno+what we're paying connor, is that more than what we coulda gotten leech for?
                          why would they have gone for Leach when they knew HH was coming back at the time. Thats a moot point you bring up...

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                            Hynoski's 2013 salary is $555,000, what are they paying Conner?

Comment

Working...
                            X