X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Cruz-3rd in NFL Reception Yards

way to go cruz

Re: Congrats to Cruz-NFL Reception Yards Champ

[quote user="giantsfan420"]Just heard it on NFL Network, Cruz leads the NFL in receiving yards[/quote]

You heard wrong. He's third.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

u sure? because they just said on NFL Network, the main host say that Cruz now leads the NFL in yardage.

u may be right, but why would NFL Network announce that, ud think theyd know

Comment

if u go to the giants cowboys game center on nfl.com, and watch the highlights of the game, they say it, flat our say "Cruz leads the NFL in receiving yards and Irving goes "I said this morning..."

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]u sure? because they just said on NFL Network, the main host say that Cruz now leads the NFL in yardage. u may be right, but why would NFL Network announce that, ud think theyd know[/quote]

Megatron had over 1600 yards and welker finished with over 1550.

It was a great season though.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]u sure? because they just said on NFL Network, the main host say that Cruz now leads the NFL in yardage.

u may be right, but why would NFL Network announce that, ud think theyd know[/quote]maybe average per receptions? Not total yards as Calvin and Wes are 1st and 2nd.
            Peace,
            DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

I'm hoping someone that plays fantasy football can resolve this real quick... lol gosh do i have to look this up?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="giantsfan420"]u sure? because they just said on NFL Network, the main host say that Cruz now leads the NFL in yardage. u may be right, but why would NFL Network announce that, ud think theyd know[/quote]

[/quote]

sorry then, my bad. should always check to make sure. i got caught up in the excitement and took nfl networks word for it.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]if u go to the giants cowboys game center on nfl.com, and watch the highlights of the game, they say it, flat our say "Cruz leads the NFL in receiving yards and Irving goes "I said this morning..."[/quote]

Calvin Johnson......1681

Wes Welker.......1569

Victor Cruz......1536

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

sorry then, my bad. should always check to make sure. i got caught up in the excitement and took nfl networks word for it.[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="giantsfan420"]if u go to the giants cowboys game center on nfl.com, and watch the highlights of the game, they say it, flat our say "Cruz leads the NFL in receiving yards and Irving goes "I said this morning..."[/quote]

Calvin Johnson......1681

Wes Welker.......1569

Victor Cruz......1536

[/quote]

Welker and Cruz are undrafted WRs lol....

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] sorry then, my bad. should always check to make sure. i got caught up in the excitement and took nfl networks word for it.[/quote]

I forgive you. Hahahha!!!

Comment

i will vouch, just heard that too. Knew they were wrong though.

Comment

Thats a damn shame he didnt make it to the probowl. I like greg jennings and his 900 yard for the year he was only down by 600 to CRUZ what a joke the probowl voting is for real...

Comment

but Cruz techically has only 13 games under his belt compared to Welker and Johnson having full seasons. lets not forget that. matter of fact if not for that fact Cruz might be the holder of the NFL most rec yards in a season held by an other #80 who was pretty decent []

Comment

Working...
                              X