Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - GIANTS @ CHIEFS***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • *** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - GIANTS @ CHIEFS***

    Well, it's been a disappointing first three weeks by any account. The biggest factor seems to be the Offensive Line and that is partly do to the constant shift or personnel required by injuries. We have yet another alignment of players today to see if they can stem the tide of QB pressure and open lanes for the running backs.

    Can Eli get the time to throw and will he improve his accuracy enough to have a game with zero turnovers?

    We this game foreshadow the rest of the season?
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 09-29-2013, 12:04 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

  • #2
    GIANTS VS CHIEFS INACTIVES

    NEW YORK GIANTS

    QB Ryan Nassib
    CB Corey Webster
    S Cooper Taylor
    C David Baas
    G Chris Snee
    TE Adrien Robinson
    DT Johnathan Hankins

    KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

    QB Tyler Bray
    CB Brandon Flowers
    G Jeff Allen
    G Rishaw Johnson
    TE Anthony Fasano
    TE Travis Kelce
    DT Jaye Howard




    http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...5-83ff2e2beb6e
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

    Comment


    • #3
      Damn it RA, we need the HERE WE GO in those colors!!! THIS IS WHY WE KEEP LOSING!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Will KG actually make adjustments? Go Giants!
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • #5
          IMO, Hankins and Nassib were terrible picks. Not because they will be terrible when they finally get a chance, but becasue they have ZERO value to our team right now. We could of gotten Jon Bostic in the second and another G or C in the 4th to help the OL. Oh well, water under the bridge. Just wanted to vent my frustrations with Reese's peices recently.
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Damn it RA, we need the HERE WE GO in those colors!!! THIS IS WHY WE KEEP LOSING!!!
            Why not just paint a target on my forehead?

            They are still working on the next version
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              IMO, Hankins and Nassib were terrible picks. Not because they will be terrible when they finally get a chance, but becasue they have ZERO value to our team right now. We could of gotten Jon Bostic in the second and another G or C in the 4th to help the OL. Oh well, water under the bridge. Just wanted to vent my frustrations with Reese's peices recently.
              I have no problem with the Hankins pick since we do need insurance in the event we lose LJ and a lot of our DTs are long in the tooth but the Nassib pick still frustrates me. I've never seen anything from Nassib on the field (when he was at college) to make me believe he would be anything better than average at best.

              Comment


              • #8
                Tuck just said Charles is a game changer and can get 6 at any time on the field...

                I am waiting for him to follow up with "So the fans should understand that if that happens its not our fault, he is just that good."
                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                  I have no problem with the Hankins pick since we do need insurance in the event we lose LJ and a lot of our DTs are long in the tooth but the Nassib pick still frustrates me. I've never seen anything from Nassib on the field (when he was at college) to make me believe he would be anything better than average at best.
                  Me neither. His deep ball accuracy is not good, never has been. He loves the darts in the short game, thats about it. Gilbride runs the exact opposite philosophy on offense.

                  Hankins can be a solid addition for the future like I said, but right now, he is collecting dust while LBs and OLmen that were taken in the 2nd and after are making plays. I am hoping he doesnt turn into a Marvin Austin part 2. He may be getting frustrated being benched every game.
                  WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    Tuck just said Charles is a game changer and can get 6 at any time on the field...

                    I am waiting for him to follow up with "So the fans should understand that if that happens its not our fault, he is just that good."
                    I'm waiting for him to follow it up by tackling that son of a gun!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      IMO, Hankins and Nassib were terrible picks. Not because they will be terrible when they finally get a chance, but becasue they have ZERO value to our team right now. We could of gotten Jon Bostic in the second and another G or C in the 4th to help the OL. Oh well, water under the bridge. Just wanted to vent my frustrations with Reese's peices recently.
                      Four of our draft picks that seem to ALWAYS BE on the Inactive list are Hankins due to injury or not good enough, Cooper Taylor and A. Robinson who have been constantly hurt it seems and Nassib who was a wasted pick IMO.. Another draft where within a few years most of them will be gone... Moore and Pugh maybe the only impact players down the road. Herman was another wasted pick
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                      # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                      1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                      ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                        Four of our draft picks that seem to ALWAYS BE on the Inactive list are Hankins due to injury or not good enough, Cooper Taylor and A. Robinson who have been constantly hurt it seems and Nassib who was a wasted pick IMO.. Another draft where within a few years most of them will be gone... Moore and Pugh maybe the only impact players down the road. Herman was another wasted pick
                        They are just being cautious with Hankins right now imo. We can afford to with the depth we have at the position. Outside of WR, it might be our strongest spot on the roster.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Can you guys imagine how big of a surge it would give this team if we go out there and get a TD on a 80 yard bomb to Cruz on our oppening drive?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            Can you guys imagine how big of a surge it would give this team if we go out there and get a TD on a 80 yard bomb to Cruz on our oppening drive?
                            Any drive lol
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              Any drive lol
                              This is what we have been reduced to....

                              Heres to hoping that changes today!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X