Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetically speaking, if we beat the Falcons.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetically speaking, if we beat the Falcons.

Then do we face the 49ers the week after? That's the pretty ideal way to go.

Re: Hypothetically speaking, if we beat the Falcons.

[quote user="EJ Blue"]Then do we face the 49ers the week after? That's the pretty ideal way to go.
    [/quote] GB unless the Saints lose to the Lions.

Comment

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"][quote user="EJ Blue"]Then do we face the 49ers the week after? That's the pretty ideal way to go.
      [/quote] GB unless the Saints lose to the Lions.[/quote]

After today's games, it looks like the Giants will have to go through Lambo either way....

Comment

[quote user="EJ Blue"]Then do we face the 49ers the week after? That's the pretty ideal way to go.
        [/quote]

Depends on who wins the Detroit-NO game. If NO wins, we go to Lambeau. If Detroit wins, we go to Candlestick.

I am rooting for option 2. New Orleans is the only team that truly scares me; GB just makes me very nervous and I feel about as good about winning against ATL as I would any other playoff team.

Comment

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"][quote user="EJ Blue"]Then do we face the 49ers the week after? That's the pretty ideal way to go.

So the Saints run would go from the Lions, to 49ers, to Championship? Damn man, that ain't even right. It's the playoffs so whatever.

Comment

[quote user="EJ Blue"][quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"][quote user="EJ Blue"]Then do we face the 49ers the week after? That's the pretty ideal way to go.

So the Saints run would go from the Lions, to 49ers, to Championship? Damn man, that ain't even right. It's the playoffs so whatever.
            [/quote]

ok I'll say it!
            The 49ers and their defense will beat the Saints in San Fran! Book it!

Comment

[/quote]

I can't imagine the Lions beating the Saints.

So expect to go to Green Bay.

Comment

I'd much prefer the niners to the Packers - thats said Atlanta's up first and all that matters now.

Comment

[quote user="Drez"]

[/quote]

Depends on who wins the Detroit-NO game. If NO wins, we go to Lambeau. If Detroit wins, we go to Candlestick.

I am rooting for option 2. New Orleans is the only team that truly scares me; GB just makes me very nervous and I feel about as good about winning against ATL as I would any other playoff team.

[/quote]
                  I don't THINK it's possible that we play NO in the next round (if we make it there).

I don't want ANY part of NO either. I'd love rematches against GB or SF, though. Love a second crack at them.

Comment

Working...
                  X