This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reby Sky..

can somebody just clear this up.. did this moron actually say that tiki barber was the Giants all time sacks leader.

Re: Reby Sky..

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1557259.aspx

Comment

For real I don't understand the mentality of some people against this
      woman. She is attractive and a Giants fan. Does it get any better then
      that?

Comment

who/what is reby sky?

Comment

Yea such a big fan.. where was she before 2007.. i never seen this girl until we won a super bowl.. she is a front runner.. that Tiki Barber answer is a prime example why

Comment

[quote user="GiantsYanks56"]

Yea such a big fan.. where was she before 2007.. i never seen this girl until we won a super bowl.. she is a front runner.. that Tiki Barber answer is a prime example why

[/quote]

Let it go man, just let it go............

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

If I were purely judgmental, I say she's an attention ***** who's capitalizing off her looks and she's using the Giants as an "angle" or "schtick". But she's not making any money off me or affecting me in any way, good or bad.

Live and let live.

GO JAI-YANTS!!

Comment

[/quote]

So i suppose youre the model fan?

Comment

This thread is kinda touch and go, or maybe I just wish it was. Any pics of this (in)famous fan?

Comment

can somebody just clear this up.. did this moron actually say that tiki barber was the Giants all time sacks leader.
                    [/quote]

Yes cats out the bag....I think she is overrated but don't get me wrong I would smash that in a sec that doesn't mean she should represent the Giants Girl but whatever I'm not a hater...I just think if you put on a tight Giants jersey and thong on any girl in Maxim, they all would be hotties...

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]For real I don't understand the mentality of some people against this
                      woman. She is attractive and a Giants fan. Does it get any better then
                      that?[/quote] Yes, so excuse her from saying something silly..you know, because she's attractive. But if she was ugly, it's okay to make fun of her for her error?

Comment

[quote user="Sundown"]http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1557259.aspx[/quote] Really stupid of him to pin that. Is that really needed? It's not the first time a girl has come here to the boards, had a picture of herself in her avatar, and guys got creepy. She's no different. Why should she get this special treatment?

Comment

[/quote]

Does every fan have to know everything there is to know? How important is it that you or anyone else decide who's a fan and what makes them a fan? Posts like this give the rest of us a bad name.
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

lol what the hell did you internet tough guys say on the deleted thread?

Comment

[quote user="Hatetank"]This thread is kinda touch and go, or maybe I just wish it was. Any pics of this (in)famous fan?
                              [/quote]
                              Knock yourself out.

GO JAI-YANTS!!

Comment

Working...
                              X