Whenever David Wilson touches the ball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whenever David Wilson touches the ball

...it's either back to the line if defenders are in the backfield before the handoff (which is the OL's fault), or for a gain otherwise. I think he's been tackled maybe twice for a loss (once just now and once by Blackburn) in all his carries this season.
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 09-29-2013, 02:04 PM.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

I'm feeling bad for this kid because he is playing hard ....just has no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
      I'm feeling bad for this kid because he is playing hard ....just has no where to go
      I thought you said he wasn't NFL material...

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        I did.....I and I believe he is not ..does that mean he cannot play hard ?

he is a back on the team I have loved since before his parents were born so I have to support him

Comment

not to speak for YA but I don't think you have to be NFL material to give a hundred percent every play

edit: I probably shouldn't sit with the reply box open for five minutes

Comment

...it's either back to the line if defenders are in the backfield before the handoff (which is the OL's fault), or for a gain otherwise. I think he's been tackled maybe twice for a loss (once just now and once by Blackburn) in all his carries this season.

Good Grief............he has more tackles for a loss than the rest of the league combined
            what are you watching?

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
              Good Grief............he has more tackles for a loss than the rest of the league combined
              what are you watching?
              Actual football, not Wilson Hatervision...

Comment

LOL he has his moments............. but he should put a dress on when he's in there to block

Comment

You should put on a dress when you poke your head in these boards...

Comment

His pass blocking is still suspect. He's playing pretty hard. Keep giving the kid his chances and he will help us win football games.

Comment

He leads the league in running into his own blockers

Comment

Working...
                      X