Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stupdi stupid stupid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • stupdi stupid stupid

    putrid playcalling once again by killdrive I don't know what else to say about it,

  • #2
    killdrive proves my point again 3 and out of a great defensive pick this guys ****in sucks as a playcaller

    Comment


    • #3
      lol....yes, it's KG's fault this oline can't move the chains on 3rd and 1.

      Stop posting. There's a reason no one else repsonded the first time.
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

      Comment


      • #4
        so you like throwing the ball downfield on 3 and shorts all the time the play calling flat out sucks dude and you know it I have been a fan of this team 30 plus years you stop posting me I am tired of the putrid calls but your welcome to like it if you like loser.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by FBomb View Post
          lol....yes, it's KG's fault this oline can't move the chains on 3rd and 1.

          Stop posting. There's a reason no one else repsonded the first time.

          The o-line can't move the chains at all..

          Comment


          • #6
            and it was a 3 rd and 1 should of gun up the gut not right at the spot the defense was bringing there strongest blit from dumbass

            Comment


            • #7
              we know its the o line so adjust to it don't run it right at the blitz bring it up the gut the running has been decent up the gut

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by HomerGiantsFan View Post
                so you like throwing the ball downfield on 3 and shorts all the time the play calling flat out sucks dude and you know it I have been a fan of this team 30 plus years you stop posting me I am tired of the putrid calls but your welcome to like it if you like loser.
                I was responding to your calling on KG on the 3rd and 1 running play..learn how the board's quoting option works.

                It's the exectution of the plays called not the plays themselves. O-line is not executing.
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  should of put your sarcasm in red print hard to tell when someones serious r sarcastic in a post

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HomerGiantsFan View Post
                    should of put your sarcasm in red print hard to tell when someones serious r sarcastic in a post
                    Moron.

                    The players are playing like crap and you want to blame the playcalling. Open your eyes.
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ur an idiot if u think kg isnt a big part of the problem and actually defending the indefensible

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                        Moron.
                        lol really? from the moron defending KG? hey, 3rd n 1 and his philosophy is spread shotgun, basically reducing what we can do to an inside draw or pass play, making it easier for the D bc now they have less reads. get a clue.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                          ur an idiot if u think kg isnt a big part of the problem and actually defending the indefensible
                          It's execution. Always has been.
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                            lol really? from the moron defending KG? hey, 3rd n 1 and his philosophy is spread shotgun, basically reducing what we can do to an inside draw or pass play, making it easier for the D bc now they have less reads. get a clue.
                            Because I know what I'm talking about and you don't.....pretty much another normal day on the boards.
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I gotta say man...KG is making some questionable calls but there has been a lot of miscommunication on offense. Maybe he should simplify things just a little.
                              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X