stupdi stupid stupid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupdi stupid stupid

putrid playcalling once again by killdrive I don't know what else to say about it,

killdrive proves my point again 3 and out of a great defensive pick this guys ****in sucks as a playcaller

Comment

lol....yes, it's KG's fault this oline can't move the chains on 3rd and 1.

Stop posting. There's a reason no one else repsonded the first time.
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

so you like throwing the ball downfield on 3 and shorts all the time the play calling flat out sucks dude and you know it I have been a fan of this team 30 plus years you stop posting me I am tired of the putrid calls but your welcome to like it if you like loser.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
          lol....yes, it's KG's fault this oline can't move the chains on 3rd and 1.

Stop posting. There's a reason no one else repsonded the first time.

The o-line can't move the chains at all..

Comment

and it was a 3 rd and 1 should of gun up the gut not right at the spot the defense was bringing there strongest blit from dumbass

Comment

we know its the o line so adjust to it don't run it right at the blitz bring it up the gut the running has been decent up the gut

Comment

Originally posted by HomerGiantsFan View Post
                so you like throwing the ball downfield on 3 and shorts all the time the play calling flat out sucks dude and you know it I have been a fan of this team 30 plus years you stop posting me I am tired of the putrid calls but your welcome to like it if you like loser.
                I was responding to your calling on KG on the 3rd and 1 running play..learn how the board's quoting option works.

It's the exectution of the plays called not the plays themselves. O-line is not executing.

Comment

should of put your sarcasm in red print hard to tell when someones serious r sarcastic in a post

Comment

Originally posted by HomerGiantsFan View Post
                    should of put your sarcasm in red print hard to tell when someones serious r sarcastic in a post
                    Moron.

The players are playing like crap and you want to blame the playcalling. Open your eyes.

Comment

ur an idiot if u think kg isnt a big part of the problem and actually defending the indefensible

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                        Moron.
                        lol really? from the moron defending KG? hey, 3rd n 1 and his philosophy is spread shotgun, basically reducing what we can do to an inside draw or pass play, making it easier for the D bc now they have less reads. get a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                          ur an idiot if u think kg isnt a big part of the problem and actually defending the indefensible
                          It's execution. Always has been.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                            lol really? from the moron defending KG? hey, 3rd n 1 and his philosophy is spread shotgun, basically reducing what we can do to an inside draw or pass play, making it easier for the D bc now they have less reads. get a clue.
                            Because I know what I'm talking about and you don't.....pretty much another normal day on the boards.

Comment

I gotta say man...KG is making some questionable calls but there has been a lot of miscommunication on offense. Maybe he should simplify things just a little.
                              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                              X