Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF WAS THAT!!!!????

Good God!!
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Elite QB my ***...

Comment

Undisciplined QB. There's not really a play for that scenario, we should have just been thinking about field position for our punt.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Hey we're asking Eli to throw deep and take risks... he can't win with some of you guys. He holds onto the ball and gets sacked, he takes a risk and an INT has a decent possibility of happening. Eli can't win...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

hes trying to break George Blanda's record of 42 in a season, but George did it in 1962 in a 14 game season

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            Hey we're asking Eli to throw deep and take risks... he can't win with some of you guys. He holds onto the ball and gets sacked, he takes a risk and an INT has a decent possibility of happening. Eli can't win...
            Are you going to defend that INT? Seriously? There was no one remotely near the ball, other than the defender

Comment

I don't get why people keep defending the INTs

Comment

Eli can't win...
                No kidding.

Comment

Is that an INT? WOW!

Comment

I'm pretty sure the majority would prefer he doesn't take the risks. Holding the ball too long, chucking and praying etc. That's the stuff people typically have a problem with around here. There's been a lot more talk about wanting to see shorter passing plays and high % throws.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

How the hell u throw a Hail Mary with not one blue freaking jersey in sight...

Bench his dumb ***...ASAP!!!!

Eli Gump
                      Long Live the King

Comment

Randle was supposed to run a "go" he ran a post. Not elis fault
                        Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

"Eli was obviously trying to carry the team and make something happen because the Giants are down by 3 TDs or something." - Eli apologist

Comment

Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
                            So why put the ball up? Thats all Eli

Comment

Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
                              Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X