Jacobs/non factor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs/non factor

He talked a pretty good game this week. "Im a dog" "a beast" blah blah. I like the guy but he was useless in this game. He ran behind good blocks vs.jets and the run blocking wasnt stellar today. But we managed 100+yds still. Im glad AB & DJ had good games. Maybe he could return kicks. Not many guys would take him full speed. Just sayin. Hes been very hit-n-miss lately.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Re: Jacobs/non factor

[quote user="gfanblue"]He talked a pretty good game this week. "Im a dog" "a beast" blah blah. I like the guy but he was useless in this game. He ran behind good blocks vs.jets and the run blocking wasnt stellar today. But we managed 100+yds still. Im glad AB & DJ had good games. Maybe he could return kicks. Not many guys would take him full speed. Just sayin. Hes been very hit-n-miss lately.[/quote]That's tje best you can come up with after this incredible win?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="gfanblue"]He talked a pretty good game this week. "Im a dog" "a beast" blah blah. I like the guy but he was useless in this game. He ran behind good blocks vs.jets and the run blocking wasnt stellar today. But we managed 100+yds still. Im glad AB & DJ had good games. Maybe he could return kicks. Not many guys would take him full speed. Just sayin. Hes been very hit-n-miss lately.[/quote]That's tje best you can come up with after this incredible win?[/quote]

Seriously.

Also, what RBs excel when there's ****ty blocking?

Comment

Leave BJ alone you loser. He may rumble for 100yds against Atl!! Then what do you say?

Comment

Yeah that was annoying. Jacobs when he runs motivated can be a huge part of what we do but problem is he doesn't run hard consistently.

I don't care how much you like Jacobs, if you can't admit that you are in serious denial.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I dont think BJ wants to be a giant next season. he wants to be a full time back. he doesnt want the 4th and 1 carries so he does his twinkle toes act.

Comment

killdrive doesn't know how to call the right plays for the different runningbacks. he's calling plays that Ware should be running.

killdrive is incapable of using any player who isn't a WR or QB

Comment

[quote user="gfanblue"]He talked a pretty good game this week. "Im a dog" "a beast" blah blah. I like the guy but he was useless in this game. He ran behind good blocks vs.jets and the run blocking wasnt stellar today. But we managed 100+yds still. Im glad AB & DJ had good games. Maybe he could return kicks. Not many guys would take him full speed. Just sayin. Hes been very hit-n-miss lately.[/quote]

um

thats what rbs do, they hit the holes, if they arent there....then you get no gains

Comment

[quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="gfanblue"]He talked a pretty good game this week. "Im a dog" "a beast" blah blah. I like the guy but he was useless in this game. He ran behind good blocks vs.jets and the run blocking wasnt stellar today. But we managed 100+yds still. Im glad AB & DJ had good games. Maybe he could return kicks. Not many guys would take him full speed. Just sayin. Hes been very hit-n-miss lately.[/quote]That's tje best you can come up with after this incredible win?[/quote]

im elated for the win. Although it wasnt so much what ny did right but rather what dallas did wrong. We got lucky breaks wuth the punt fumble, the jacobs fumble. I said the blocking wasnt good. He ran awesome vs the jets, not tonight. Some of you guys are real dillweeds

Seriously.

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Drez"]

im elated for the win. Although it wasnt so much what ny did right but rather what dallas did wrong. We got lucky breaks wuth the punt fumble, the jacobs fumble. I said the blocking wasnt good. He ran awesome vs the jets, not tonight. Some of you guys are real dillweeds

Seriously.

[/quote]

Comment

Dont know whats going on. But my point was im stoked for the win. Jacobs ran good vs the jets. Blocking sucked tonight but ab n dj had good runs. He talks a good game but lately doesnt back it up. Also, dallas made mistakes and we got lucky. Jacobs fumble?punt fumble? Yall forget that? Good win, I like it. Yea the oline needs work, I get it. Some of you are dillweeds....just sayin

Comment

Working...
                      X