SALSA DANCE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SALSA DANCE

Different class of players.Cruz scores against N.O. no dance as we were losing.

L Robinson Scores does the salsa dance. The cowgals have no class. They will always be a 2nd rate team.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Re: SALSA DANCE

[quote user="ibbill"]Different class of players.Cruz scores against N.O. no dance as we were losing.

L Robinson Scores does the salsa* dance. The cowgals have no class. They will always be a 2nd rate team.
    [/quote]Dez Bryant did it in the last game.I love how Bryant the first receiver taken in that draft class is imitating the UDFA

Comment

[quote user="ibbill"]Different class of players.Cruz scores against N.O. no dance as we were losing.

L Robinson Scores does the salsa dance. The cowgals have no class. They will always be a 2nd rate team.
      [/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA58u2y4I80
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

My wife, who is a Redskin fan, actually said she might jump ship to the Giants because of Cruz. (In the heat of the moment)

Big time star power on that fella.

Comment

[/quote]

After the robinson mock dance , CRUZ showed those clowns

Comment

Robinson embarrassed the cowboys for two reasons

1) his attempt to do the salsa was extremely embarrassing. Omg I almost had to turn away, he did a horrible job lmao

2) they were losing

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="ibbill"]Different class of players.Cruz scores against N.O. no dance as we were losing.

L Robinson Scores does the salsa* dance. The cowgals have no class. They will always be a 2nd rate team.
              [/quote]Dez Bryant did it in the last game.I love how Bryant the first receiver taken in that draft class is imitating the UDFA[/quote]

wasn't Demeryiaus(so) Thomas drafted a few picks ahead by Denver?

Comment

[quote user="Giant in Dallas"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="ibbill"]Different class of players.Cruz scores against N.O. no dance as we were losing.

[/quote]Dez Bryant did it in the last game.I love how Bryant the first receiver taken in that draft class is imitating the UDFA[/quote]

wasn't Demeryiaus(so) Thomas drafted a few picks ahead by Denver?[/quote]

Yes he was

Comment

[quote user="Giant in Dallas"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="ibbill"]Different class of players.Cruz scores against N.O. no dance as we were losing.

yes he was, good call
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Giant in Dallas"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="ibbill"]Different class of players.Cruz scores against N.O. no dance as we were losing.

yes he was, good call
                    [/quote]

MMB check your inbox

Comment

[quote user="giantfanatic"]My wife, who is a Redskin fan, actually said she might jump ship to the Giants because of Cruz. (In the heat of the moment)[/quote]

Whoa, you guys talk about football during the heat of the moment?

;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X