Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might as well go on record: Are you PRO Gilbride or ANTI Gilbride?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Just trying to make all the information is on the table. The offense with pretty much the same pieces was very good in 2012. Both players and KG are to blame for the poor play.
    Great post ozzie. The guy takes the time to backup his argument, then gets criticized by small brained people who post ANTI one liners.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
      Give Peyton the giants receivers, OL, and coaches and he probably has an MVP year.
      Not even close to being accurate. Awful post.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
        Not even close to being accurate. Awful post.
        Very close to being accurate.

Peyton played with a crap OL in Indy, with no run game, and 1 or 2 receivers, and had multiple MVP seasons.

People here have this total nonsense idea that Eli is the same as Peyton but Peyton has a better team and coaches. Its total nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
          Keep Gillbride or Fire him I don't care. The talent on this team outside of the QB and WR's suck, on both side of the ball.
          Yep. That's why Reese should be fired, not Gilbride.

Comment

Very close to being accurate.

Peyton played with a crap OL in Indy, with no run game, and 1 or 2 receivers, and had multiple MVP seasons.

People here have this total nonsense idea that Eli is the same as Peyton but Peyton has a better team and coaches. Its total nonsense.
            Peyton's OL was never THIS bad. Surprised you are stating such nonsense. And Edge, Marvin, and Reggie were a pretty good trio.

Comment

And Edge, Marvin, and Reggie were a pretty good trio.
              Nicks Cruz and Randle?

If Peyton or Brees had those guys, forget 7 points in 2 games, they'd have atleast 7 points each. And yes, under this o-line and KG.

Comment

Peyton's OL was never THIS bad. Surprised you are stating such nonsense. And Edge, Marvin, and Reggie were a pretty good trio.
                Plenty of teams have OLs this bad, Peytons certainly was. Peyton knows how to get rid of the ball and doesnt run around back there trying to wait for the deep ball.

Harrison retired in 08, (didnt do much that season, missed most of 07, James was gone after 05.

Peyton won a MVP award in 08 and 09.

And lets not pretend Eli has no receivers, either.

Comment

Plenty of teams have OLs this bad, Peytons certainly was. Peyton knows how to get rid of the ball and doesnt run around back there trying to wait for the deep ball.

Harrison retired in 08, (didnt do much that season, missed most of 07, James was gone after 05.

Peyton won a MVP award in 08 and 09.

And lets not pretend Eli has no receivers, either.
                  Look at San Diego and Rivers this year. They have 3 new OL this year, all playing well, and all of a sudden Rivers is a stud again. Your statement the other day that the OL is the 4th most important position on the team is so wrong it's not even funny.

Comment

Look at San Diego and Rivers this year. They have 3 new OL this year, all playing well, and all of a sudden Rivers is a stud again. Your statement the other day that the OL is the 4th most important position on the team is so wrong it's not even funny.
                    Rivers is playing better because Rivers is playing better. That's the majority of it

Comment

Rivers is playing better because Rivers is playing better. That's the majority of it
                      More nonsense.

Comment

More nonsense.
                        You are right, QBs always play perfect, the only thing that changes is the talent around them.

Or....

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                          The word jackass works too for ANTI.

SAY IT LOUD, I'M ANTI AND I'M PROUD!!!
                          When he runs for Congress I'll let you know.
                          Until then lets hope he has some answers for our horrible O line play.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Now I see why Buddy punched him........

Comment

Originally posted by Sundown View Post
                              Now I see why Buddy punched him........
                              Because he's an unclassy POS?

Comment

I have never been a big fan of KG, but wouldn't say I am "anti" either.. his offense played a major part in 2 SB runs, no one can argue with that. However, I do believe that defenses have learned to bait the receivers and QB into making the wrong read, causing a lot of the problems you are seeing on the offense. Obviously the offensive line plays a part in that, but the intense desire to use slow developing play and throw deep on virtually every play when you know the line isn't going to hold up is borderline lunacy. You don't have to be anti-Gilbride to figure out that the scheme and a bad OL is not a very good combination.
                                My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Working...
                                X