X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

31-20 Giants.

I believe!

Comment

[QUOTE=BParcells777;904630]Eagles 51-3 as Giants go hard for Colts 533 points given for the season

Game tied at the half

BParcells777 realizing that only an 0-16 season and overwhelming routs can free us from Coughlin's icy grip........players realizing this too

Tyler Sash invests in Carousel Mfg[/QUOTE
      I predict you will start at least 5 attention seeking threads during the game instead of watching

I

Comment

GMen 28-14 BUT they will then drop the next two games to go into the BYE week at 1-7

Comment

Originally posted by NYG in NE View Post
          GMen 28-14 BUT they will then drop the next two games to go into the BYE week at 1-7
          45 - 10 eagles

Comment

35- 28 GIANTS WIN! GIANTS WIN! GIANTS WIN! GIANTS WIN!!!!!!!
            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Really not sure about this one. It will likely be a typical Giants/Eagles game, meaning 3 hours of nerve wracking misery.
              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

31-27 Giants
                *Just beat the damn Cowboys and I can be happy.*
                (The Eagles? Who gives a crap about the Eagles?)

Comment

31-27 Giants!

Comment

Eagles 28 Giants 24 in a 4th quarter heartbreaker. I actually think we will see slight improvement overall from the team in this game.

Comment

41-23 Eagles

Comment

37-34 GIANTS!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                          Really not sure about this one. It will likely be a typical Giants/Eagles game, meaning 3 hours of nerve wracking misery.

That is a typical Giants game. Doesn't matter who we are playing.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is a tough one. We are playing at home and we are do for a win. Lets say Giants 17 Eagles 14!
                            Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

13-10 Giants OR 43-38 Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                                Eagles o line is healthy.

Shady is in the perfect system that will kill our back 7 secondary.

Eagles defense definitely sucks though.. so I say 31-27
                                With our offensive line, Eagles putrid defense will look like the 85 bears defense...

Comment

Working...
                                X