No announcement yet.

Predict Score of the Eagles Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24-2 eagles.....brown misses 6 fg's that he was forced to attempt after we hit the red zone force field yet again, our 2 points come from weatherford having a miraculous punt inside the 5 and vick getting crushed in the end zone by kiwi.

Comment

Originally posted by hutch View Post
      24-2 eagles.....brown misses 6 fg's that he was forced to attempt after we hit the red zone force field yet again, our 2 points come from weatherford having a miraculous punt inside the 5 and vick getting crushed in the end zone by kiwi.
      A sack by Kiwi? LOL, the 24-2 score has a better chance of happening.

Comment

Originally posted by imstilripped View Post
        A sack by Kiwi? LOL, the 24-2 score has a better chance of happening.
        nothing will surprise me anymore

Comment

52-20 G-Men

Game ends up like the game vs NO @ home last yr.

we have an offensive explosion after a month of hardship and hurdle. this sets us up to go on a nice win streak as our confidence is restored.

Wilson goes off for 180 and 50 through the air. Eli throws no picks, 415 yd and 4 TD.

Comment

28-24 Gmen

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
              Eagles 51-3 as Giants go hard for Colts 533 points given for the season

Game tied at the half

BParcells777 realizing that only an 0-16 season and overwhelming routs can free us from Coughlin's icy grip........players realizing this too

Tyler Sash invests in Carousel Mfg
              My prediction is that the final score will be:

3-3

I was going to say 6-3 but I factored in Brown missing a 16 yd FG
              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

I'm gonna go with 20 - 17 G-MEN yeah I'm homer and can't help myself
                The drive for five still continues............

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                  My prediction is that the final score will be:

3-3

I was going to say 6-3 but I factored in Brown missing a 16 yd FG
                  You really see the Eagles scoring just 3 points...look at their stats:

And I don't see any way the Eagles D holds any team to just 3 either...

Comment

Working...
                  X