2012 opponents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 opponents

looking forward to next season and the nfc east will play the nfc south and the afc north, they will host to the saints, tampa bay, cleveland, and pittsburgh, and travel to atlanta, carolina, baltimore and cincinnati....what do you guys think bout this?

Re: 2012 opponents

glad we are playing saints here.

Comment

As division champions the Giants also play the division winners from the NFC West and NFC North, therefore we will also be playing San Francisco and Green Bay (again).

That's a very tough schedule.

Comment

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]As division champions the Giants also play the division winners from the NFC West and NFC North, therefore we will also be playing San Francisco and Green Bay (again).

That's a very tough schedule.
        [/quote]

That is tough, but hopefully we'll be a lot healthier next year. I remember that our 2008 schedule was tough and we steamrolled everyone including the eventual AFC & NFC conference champions. Stay healthy and I'll be happy to match our talent against anyone's.

Comment

Only 2012 opponent i care about right now is the Atlants Falcons in metlife

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]Only 2012 opponent i care about right now is the Atlants Falcons in metlife[/quote]
            Yeah, good point.

Comment

[quote user="mattpl908"]looking forward to next season and the nfc east will play the nfc south and the afc north, they will host to the saints, tampa bay, cleveland, and pittsburgh, and travel to atlanta, carolina, baltimore and cincinnati....what do you guys think bout this?[/quote]we'll also have to play Green Bay and San Fran

Comment

I hope they balance out the schedule better......but here's how I see it happening...LOL

Redskins

Browns

Bucs

Panthers

Bengals

Cowboys

Falcons

Niners

Steelers

Packers

Ravens

Cowboys

Eagles

Redskins

Saints

Eagles

Comment

Yeah, thats a brutal schedule TODAY but you never know how these teams are going to look next year. You can probably bet that a few of these teams will probably nose dive like every year ( See Eagles , Buccaneers ) from the previous year. With that being said though, it still looks brutal haha.

Comment

Working...
                  X