Soooooo lets say.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooooo lets say.....

Enjoy your bingo party nights at retirement home.

I have to agree.

Comment

If all 4 are back next season, then there is a real problem. The Giants don't look ready to play this year. The roster is a patch work of good bad and ugly. And Beatty is looking real bad especially after signing his contract. Not a good look at all.SB wins be damned. This roster and coaching staff are emabrrasing the Giants brand.
      “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
      ― George Carlin

Comment

I agree, need a change now!

Comment

TC will be back if he wants, the rest could become causalities

Comment

Not all at once, no. Jerry Reese will stay, KG will likely be fired, not sure about fewell, TC *might* get ushered into a forced retirement.

If you fire everyone all at once, we won't recover for a very, very long time
            They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Originally posted by uther99 View Post
              TC will be back if he wants, the rest could become causalities
              And of course nothing will change if that happens. TC is getting senile as the years go by. He is done as a useful coach.

Comment

Somehting needs to happen this week....KG should be the first one to go....

Comment

Originally posted by NYFG View Post
                  Somehting needs to happen this week....KG should be the first one to go....
                  Never gonna happen, Giants don't act like that

Comment

Not altogether TC's fault - although he will be gone- The DC and OC better get run out of town but we will be stuck with Reese for some time to come

Comment

I would not necessarily fire Coughlin, I would promote him to an upper level management job in the organization until he is ready to retire. I would let go of Killdive and Fewell, then force Reese to resign.

Comment

They made too many excuses in pre-season. I'm surprised that you guys are surprised. They are performing exactly as they did in pre-season.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
                          Enjoy your bingo party nights at retirement home.
                          as much as I agree that the Giants need an overhaul, Mara would not have the balls to fire any of them during the season. And when Gilbride and Fewell get fired, I don't see any teams jumping at the chance to sign them as coordinators.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
                            as much as I agree that the Giants need an overhaul, Mara would not have the balls to fire any of them during the season. And when Gilbride and Fewell get fired, I don't see any teams jumping at the chance to sign them as coordinators.
                            Honestly I can see Fewell getting picked up. Most teams have pride in the offense to stay out on the field longer than it takes a fan to get up from his seat, take a leak, and come back.

Comment

Oh so there is loyalty when it comes to the staff??

That is pathetic. Stink up the joint but keep your job

Bottom line Coughlin is the HEAD and they should roll starting from the top!!! He is responsible, gettin rid of everyone but him would be plain idiotic

Comment

Working...
                              X