• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spagnuolo fired

...per Jay Glazer NFLN

let the speculation begin

Re: Spagnuolo fired

[quote user="YATittle1962"]...per Jay Glazer NFLN let the speculation begin[/quote]

they alreay have....

time will tell....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Well, IMO, last nights game made it clear to me he isnt coming here. Coughlin and staff will be back for at least one more year.

Actually, Gilbride could be getting some calls for a HC spot the way this offense is playing.

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]...per Jay Glazer NFLN let the speculation begin[/quote]Any word on Josh McDaniels?
        my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Well, IMO, last nights game made it clear to me he isnt coming here. Coughlin and staff will be back for at least one more year.

Actually, Gilbride could be getting some calls for a HC spot the way this offense is playing.

[/quote]
          I wanted TC back anyway, but I'm still not sold on Fewell unless they at least beat the Falcs at home. If they can do that, then I'll give Fewell an extension, but I'd rather have Spags (unless they win the SB this year).

That being said, I'm sure the FO just determined that Fewell will be coming back next year. And of course, Coughlin as well.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

Fewell getting the D straight enough to get into the playoffs will help him in the head coaching hunt. Going deep into the playoffs will increase our chances of getting Spags

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

Certainly Coughlin will be(barring retirement). The question is whether or not Fewell will be.

I would love to see Spags back in Giants blue, but I honestly don't think it's going to happen now. If we had lost to the Jets or Cowboys and missed the playoffs then maybe, but we'll probably stick with what we have at this point.

Besides, other teams can make a push for him now while were busy worrying about our next game.

Comment

Oh wow....

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

Good point about Gilbride, I hadn't considered that. He doesn't look to me like the HC type but I wouldn't be surprised if he got some interviews.

Comment

we'll miss out on him

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Don't let him go to a NFC East opponent.

Comment

i like Spags but i dont think hesthat revelent here anymore.
                        sigpic

Comment

I seriously doubt they'll go after him since the defense has been playing a lot better.

Comment

[quote user="NorwoodBlue"]I seriously doubt they'll go after him since the defense has been playing a lot better.
                            [/quote]they could reassign the DC.He is after all an offensive coach

Comment

With a healthy DL the defense has been playing much better. This teams defense is built on getting to the QB. When they don't, and they have to many secondary players injured, they are not very good. They are also using a rookie LB who I think has a bright future but is still a rookie.

How much better would this defense have been if TT was playing, Prince doesn't break his foot, Whitherspoon doesn't tear his ACL, Goff doesn't tear his ACL, and of Tuck played the entire year healthy?

Just saying, maybe PF deserves another year.

Comment

Working...
                              X