This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kornheiser Is A Giant Fan

Him and Wilbon were talking about the bears on pti today and were saying how after sunday the giants could be the team to beat in the NFC. If you listened carefully at the end Tony K said "I hope so."

Not the best MNF guy, but nobody beats him on PTI.

Re: Kornheiser Is A Giant Fan

i think he is a ****** just runs his mouth to much

Comment

QUOTE(cokane @ Nov 6 2006, 06:01 PM) [snapback]1455951[/snapback]

i think he is a ****** just runs his mouth to much

is he a jew? hes gotta be

Comment

I thought Wilbon was saying that about the Bears, Wilbon was also the one that brought up the Giants, he does have us in the super bowl

Comment

good night CANADA...

Comment

Then they both made fun of the Ballin dance and supported Mario Williams. Whatever.

Comment

QUOTE(shonday @ Nov 6 2006, 06:05 PM) [snapback]1455969[/snapback]

Then they both made fun of the Ballin dance and supported Mario Williams. Whatever.

Yes, we need to stop but TO is a genius

Comment

I love Kornheiser and PTI, but he's out of his element on MNF, and he knows it. Whoever put him and Wilbon together is a genius. Whoever thought he'd be good next to Joe Theismann, not so much.

Comment

QUOTE(Yay Giants @ Nov 6 2006, 06:03 PM) [snapback]1455955[/snapback]

is he a jew? hes gotta be

###### does that mean? ######

Comment

QUOTE(osiandtikiruletheworld @ Nov 6 2006, 06:14 PM) [snapback]1455997[/snapback]

###### does that mean? ######

look at what i replied, too. it basically defined all jews. lol im guessing ur jewish? nd i was just wondering if he was cause my mom asked me when she heard him on tv

Comment

QUOTE(Manning1010 @ Nov 6 2006, 06:18 PM) [snapback]1456010[/snapback]

They don't let him speak, it is like in second grade when you need the speaking stick to talk.

I cant stand when he says "Joe, as a player...." and asks him a question. I understand respecting someone who has been there, but dammit Tony, you're smarter than that jacka$s, and it sounds like you're groveling.

Comment

QUOTE(jet_black @ Nov 6 2006, 06:13 PM) [snapback]1456002[/snapback]

I love Kornheiser and PTI, but he's out of his element on MNF, and he knows it. Whoever put him and Wilbon together is a genius. Whoever thought he'd be good next to Joe Theismann, not so much.

They don't let him speak, it is like in second grade when you need the speaking stick to talk.

Comment

QUOTE(Yay Giants @ Nov 6 2006, 06:16 PM) [snapback]1456004[/snapback]

look at what i replied, too. it basically defined all jews. lol im guessing ur jewish? nd i was just wondering if he was cause my mom asked me when she heard him on tv

How nice: mom and son racists

Comment

QUOTE(jet_black @ Nov 6 2006, 06:17 PM) [snapback]1456012[/snapback]

I cant stand when he says "Joe, as a player...." and asks him a question. I understand respecting someone who has been there, but dammit Tony, you're smarter than that jacka$s, and it sounds like you're groveling.

he obviously did not have the speaking stick, but it's better than the Denis Miller experience

Comment

QUOTE(Yay Giants @ Nov 6 2006, 06:16 PM) [snapback]1456004[/snapback]

Actually i am not jewish! I just dont understand this comment. I dont see a reply from you either "defining" all "jews" as you put it. Tony Kornheiser is great on PTI yeah he sucks on MNF. Just dont get the racist comment.

Comment

Working...
                              X