Need some help annoying cowboy fans today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help annoying cowboy fans today

Alright, so I was pretty well mannered last night after the game with all my Cowboy fan friends and family. I plan on annoying the heck out of them today via email, facebook and MMS. I usually come here and find some really good jems like the Ali knocking out Romo pic from a few seasons ago. haha. Any of you got some good ones today? Help a guy out!!

Re: Need some help annoying cowboy fans today

[quote user="swcom120"]Alright, so I was pretty well mannered last night after the game with all my Cowboy fan friends and family. I plan on annoying the heck out of them today via email, facebook and MMS. I usually come here and find some really good jems like the Ali knocking out Romo pic from a few seasons ago. haha. Any of you got some good ones today? Help a guy out!![/quote]

the best part is you dont have to saya word....

the game spoke for itself.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Exactly what I did last night. I let it simmer all night long and this morning they are all thinking "ok that wasnt too bad from the Giants fan" Then they open up their email or facebook only to find a picture of JPP eating little cowboys for dinner or something. You gotta finish them off so you own them for the rest of the offseason. haha.....

Come on fellas.......you guys are slacking!!!

Comment

honestly - last night kind of marked the game that i'm done with giving the Cowboys enough respect of really hating them.

They are overhyped every year and haven't been relevent in forever. They are an annoying franchise and division rival but they never amount to anything. I dont care about them anymore.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

to simplify it - they aren't on our levels, so lets not put them there
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I try not to gloat and let the games speak for themselves but I liked this:

Comment

lol...

Comment

Comment

haha...love this one with the score on it.

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="swcom120"]Alright, so I was pretty well mannered last night after the game with all my Cowboy fan friends and family. I plan on annoying the heck out of them today via email, facebook and MMS. I usually come here and find some really good jems like the Ali knocking out Romo pic from a few seasons ago. haha. Any of you got some good ones today? Help a guy out!![/quote]

where is the like button for this? well said Gametime.

the best part is you dont have to say*a word....

the game spoke for itself.....

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="U_got_the_jack"][/quote]lol this was is good says alot

Comment

THE BETTER TEAM WON THE GAME LAST NIGHT

Comment

yeah yeah yeah, i know guys. i get it. I watched the game last night with about 10 of my family members, all cowboy fans. ( i live in NM) Im not the fan that rubs in every little play or win. I said very little to them last night after the game. They were all devastated. Im talking about those few, you guys know which ones, the ones that were texting you last night making excuses and blaming the refs and romos injury. I do know that if the Gmen had lost, I would be getting it from all sides today. Its tough when you live in a town where 90 percent of the fan base are Cowboy fans. Just doing my duty as a Giants fan today. Nice clean fun.......haha

Comment

Just start doing the Salsa every time you see a family member or friend who is a Cowboys fan....Don't say anything....... just salsa

Nothing extravagant just a quick little one two to let 'em know.....

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

haha...thats pretty good. Too bad I wont see many of them in person except the family.

Comment

Working...
                              X