Game ball presented to the fans!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game ball presented to the fans!!!!

props to all of us who were loud and proud last night !!!!!!!

that place was friggin ROCKING!!!!

Re: Game ball presented to the fans!!!!

Amen. Let's do it again Sunday!!!!

Comment

We certainly earned it.....my voice is shot

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

That stadium looked electric!!!! Cant remember the last time I've seen the crowd that hyped!!

Comment

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]We certainly earned it.....my voice is shot[/quote]

I have absolutely zero voice....all can do is whisper right now

hell yeah we earned it

the place was electric

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="Giantz4Life"]We certainly earned it.....my voice is shot[/quote]

I have absolutely zero voice....all can do is whisper right now

hell yeah we earned it

the place was electric[/quote]

+1000...I can't talk today either!

Comment

I was watching, and said to myself holy **** its loud.

My dad even mentioned it too. It was epic seeing the towels. Great job by everyone there.

Hopefully we bring it for the Falcons game.

Comment

[quote user="scf424"]I was watching, and said to myself holy **** its loud.

My dad even mentioned it too. It was epic seeing the towels. Great job by everyone there.

Hopefully we bring it for the Falcons game.[/quote]

Voice completely shot......hands bruised from slapping the crap out of the back of the seats in front of us.......legs tired from standing for 90% of the time......

Random question for others there.....I was PO'd that they ran out of towels by the time we walked in......about 15 minutes before kickoff......security said they only printed 10,000......is that true?!?!??!

Picked up some stragglers left in the stands but would've have like to wave one during the game.

Comment

[quote user="BlueJayC"][quote user="scf424"]I was watching, and said to myself holy **** its loud.

Hopefully we bring it for the Falcons game.[/quote]

Voice completely shot......hands bruised from slapping the crap out of the back of the seats in front of us.......legs tired from standing for 90% of the time......

Random question for others there.....I was PO'd that they ran out of towels by the time we walked in......about 15 minutes before kickoff......security said they only printed 10,000......is that true?!?!??!

Picked up some stragglers left in the stands but would've have like to wave one during the game.[/quote]

I was really mad I didn't get a towel......it looked like many fans were without them

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="Giantz4Life"]We certainly earned it.....my voice is shot[/quote] I have absolutely zero voice....all can do is whisper right now hell yeah we earned it the place was electric[/quote]It must've been awesome at the stadium last night..but I'm starting to get worried about RF, he's not still there yelling, is he?
                    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Hopefully the Giants will do the towels again for the playoffs.

Carl Banks brought up a great point last night though - for the fans to be in it the Giants had to play hard from the start. If that game started out 7-0 Dallas I don't know if it was as loud.

Comment

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]Hopefully the Giants will do the towels again for the playoffs.

Carl Banks brought up a great point last night though - for the fans to be in it the Giants had to play hard from the start. If that game started out 7-0 Dallas I don't know if it was as loud.
                        [/quote]

Funny because I said the exact same thing while tailgating. If the Giants come out flat the fans are gonna say "Here we go again" so for the fans to stay pumped and loud they needed to knock Romo around or score a TD early. We did both!

Comment

The crowd was great last night,they need to come out even bigger againest the falcons! Just stay loud and proud great job to all that went last night!!! Big props

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]props to all of us who were loud and proud last night !!!!!!!

[/quote]Only took the fans 2 years to show up.

If they were part of the team, they would have been fired a long time ago.
                            Peace,
                            DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="YATittle1962"]props to all of us who were loud and proud last night !!!!!!!

[/quote]Only took the fans 2 years to show up.

If they were part of the team, they would have been fired a long time ago.[/quote]

Giants fans/ Giants stadium can get very loud. There is a certain stigma that follows our fan base like we are incapable of being loud, which is stupid. I have heard some deafening games....one that comes to mind is the Bears game last year where we annihilated their entire QB depth chart.

I gave up my season tickets once PSLs got introduced but I attend at least 2 games per year.

Packers game and Cowboys game this year were rocking.

When the Giants come out flat especially in important games of course it is very difficult to be loud and supportive continually while watching consecutive three and outs and poor defense. We all know the Giants have the tremendous ability to stink it up at home.

Comment

Working...
                              X