Mike Frances***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Frances***

Francessa is ripping Rex and the Jets right now...he mentioned Rex weeping and the Jets players acting like spoiled children...I love when he rips the jets....LOL

Re: Mike Frances***

Listening now...

He's right man....Jets completely imploded

Rex Ryan gets no more excuses....no more Super Bowl predictions....

Like TC says, "Talk is cheap - play the game"

Who is laughing now Rex?

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]Listening now...

He's right man....Jets completely imploded

Rex Ryan gets no more excuses....no more Super Bowl predictions....

Like TC says, "Talk is cheap - play the game"

Who is laughing now Rex?

[/quote]

Yup talk is cheap...I never believed in running your mouth...Rex defintely deserves what he gets

Comment

**** i actually wanted to listen to him today. So mad i missed him give it to hte Jets
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

"And we will bring you live coverage of the press conference at 3pm, starring Mr. T and the weepy Rex Ryan, after the New York Jets acted like the crybabies they are this morning[.....]if you are a Giant fan and look around this town, you would see you still own this city."

The man's an arrogant blowhard but you know REALLY deep down he's a giant fan.

Comment

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]"And we will bring you live coverage of the press conference at 3pm, starring Mr. T and the weepy Rex Ryan, after the New York Jets acted like the crybabies they are this morning[.....]if you are a Giant fan and look around this town, you would see you still own this city."

[/quote]

Thanks GOBIGBLUE52...i think you just gave it to us verbatim....LOL

Comment

He's going off right now LOL

saying Sanchez is over-dramatic with his "injuries"

Comment

[quote user="TheReal_LT"][quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]"And we will bring you live coverage of the press conference at 3pm, starring Mr. T and the weepy Rex Ryan, after the New York Jets acted like the crybabies they are this morning[.....]if you are a Giant fan and look around this town, you would see you still own this city."

[/quote]

Thanks GOBIGBLUE52...i think you just gave it to us verbatim....LOL[/quote]

Well the thing about the giants still owning this city was the first thing he said but other than that I was pretty close.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]**** i actually wanted to listen to him today. So mad i missed him give it to hte Jets
                  [/quote]

Not too late...he's still tearing into the Jets pretty good haha.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]**** i actually wanted to listen to him today. So mad i missed him give it to hte Jets
                    [/quote]

Comment

[/quote]

Comment

I am listening to this, it's funny, HOW YOU GONNA fit Peyton under the cap, lol stupid Jets fan..

Comment

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"][quote user="TheReal_LT"][quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"]"And we will bring you live coverage of the press conference at 3pm, starring Mr. T and the weepy Rex Ryan, after the New York Jets acted like the crybabies they are this morning[.....]if you are a Giant fan and look around this town, you would see you still own this city."

[/quote]

Thanks GOBIGBLUE52...i think you just gave it to us verbatim....LOL[/quote]

Well the thing about the giants still owning this city was the first thing he said but other than that I was pretty close.
                          [/quote]

sounds close enough to me...In any event .it's hillarious!....LOL

Comment

Oh the butt hurt Jets fans whining is beautiful. So happy we don't have to hear the Jets bs this year. Now all those band waggon fans can crawl back into the wood work.

Comment

Tennenbaum sucks. He's a horrible GM! Have you heard of one young Jets player that holds promise?? Be thankful for Jerry Reese Giants fans. Be thankful....

Comment

Working...
                              X