Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Prince see the field against dallas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Prince see the field against dallas?

Dont remember seeing him out there

Re: Did Prince see the field against dallas?

I only saw him on st's.

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Dont remember seeing him out there[/quote]

Nope he's not the player they thought he was apparantly.

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Dont remember seeing him out there[/quote]

Nope he's not the player they thought he was apparantly.[/quote]

Smart move, they dont want to risk putting him out there and getting exposed. I doubt they think he is a bust, if, that is what you're saying.

Comment

His rookie season is washed plained and simple because of the injury. Gotta look forward to next season.

Comment

it would be foolish for anyone to call Prince (or any player) a bust after half of a season...nevermind all the other factors that went in to stunting Prince's development.

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Dont remember seeing him out there[/quote]

Smart move, they dont want to risk putting him out there and getting exposed. I doubt they think he is a bust, if, that is what you're saying.[/quote]

No that's not what I'm saying it's there's way to much risk at stake to break a rookie in at this late state in must win games. Romo would have eat him up for lunch.

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Dont remember seeing him out there[/quote]

Such a dumb post

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Dont remember seeing him out there[/quote]

Smart move, they dont want to risk putting him out there and getting exposed. I doubt they think he is a bust, if, that is what you're saying.[/quote]

No that's not what I'm saying it's there's way to much risk at stake to break a rookie in at this late state in must win games. Romo would have eat him up for lunch.[/quote]
                  agreed.

Comment

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Dont remember seeing him out there[/quote]

Such a dumb post[/quote]

Premature insult, he explained himself.

Comment

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Dont remember seeing him out there[/quote]

Such a dumb post[/quote]

Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow around here anyway...hmmmm...............

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Sundown"][quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Dont remember seeing him out there[/quote]

Such a dumb post[/quote]

Premature insult, he explained himself.[/quote]

Posted the same time.. and there was no insult in my post. From the wording its a dumb post if he meant what it read, which he said he wasn't

Comment

1 thing is for sure, Prince could not have done any WORSE than Ross on that Slant TD by Dallas.

Why on earth would you line up off the guy and let him get a free inside release when your that close to the goal line?

I hate bashing a guy after a win like that but that play by Ross was baffling to me. No way that is how Fewell wanted him to line up.
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"]1 thing is for sure, Prince could not have done any WORSE than Ross on that Slant TD by Dallas.

Why on earth would you line up off the guy and let him get a free inside release when your that close to the goal line?

I hate bashing a guy after a win like that but that play by Ross was baffling to me. No way that is how Fewell wanted him to line up.
                            [/quote]

The coaching staff must see something to keep Ross out there & Prince on the pine....Ross may be a great practice player & Prince not so hot I guess. hmm.... Also Ross has been around long enough not to miss assignments even though it's obvious he doesn't have the skill level to cover on some of the coverage they place him in.

Matty Ice,,, Rogers up next. Let's hope there's coaching staff aren't watching film on Mr. Ross.

Comment

Some of you guys are ridiculous.

Prince was playing mainly on ST. In fact he was responsible for pushing one of Cowboys out of bounds, guy touched the ball and was therefore an illegal touch.

Comment

Working...
                              X