Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey what happened to the Reby Sky thread?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey what happened to the Reby Sky thread?

Did it get a bit too heated?
    sigpic

Re: Hey what happened to the Reby Sky thread?

It had absolutely ZERO to do with Giants football and was actually really racy.

Comment

always happens when i am away, damn 14 hr drive to atl.
      Peace,
      DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Epic thread

Comment

It was disrespectful torwards her & got deleted

Comment

[quote user="listenup"]It was disrespectful torwards her & got deleted[/quote]

#1 it's against message board rules to open a thread calling out a member
            #2 it wasn't Giants related
            #3 it was very disrespectful and insulting to Reby

Comment

I went to bed when it was 40 posts deep and slip and slasher had just about made up thier differences. did it spiral outta control after that?

Jeez, all i asked was now that she's a part time Jets fan.....would you still??

I dont know, freedom of speech and all
              sigpic

Comment

[quote user="britishblue2"]I went to bed when it was 40 posts deep and slip and slasher had just about made up thier differences. did it spiral outta control after that?

I dont know, freedom of speech and all[/quote]

Actually I said that seeing as I was the only one defending her, that I was just going to stop posting there. I don't agree with a word he said on the matter.

And I believe she is supporting the Jets because of her coworker? Who cares who she supports in the playoffs? I want Indi to win, does that make me a bad person because I'm cheering for a team other than the Giants?

Comment

[quote user="Slasher"][quote user="britishblue2"]I went to bed when it was 40 posts deep and slip and slasher had just about made up thier differences. did it spiral outta control after that?

Actually I said that seeing as I was the only one defending her, that I was just going to stop posting there. I don't agree with a word he said on the matter.

And I believe she is supporting the Jets because of her coworker? Who cares who she supports in the playoffs? I want Indi to win, does that make me a bad person because I'm cheering for a team other than the Giants?

[/quote]Im cheering for the Bengals in the AFC whom i backed at the start of the season 2 at 100-1 and the Packers in the NFC who ive just put 10 on at 20-1. A team in each conference, keeps the game alive for me.
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote user="britishblue2"]I went to bed when it was 40 posts deep and slip and slasher had just about made up thier differences. did it spiral outta control after that?

Freedom of Speech doesn't apply here, friend. This is private property

This forum is for discussing Giants football, not discussing other Giants fans(or whatever the case may be)
                    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
                    X