Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hynoski props?

can this guy get some props?

he has always been part of the QBs read progressions .... especially on play action.....but last night ended up getting the ball more when guys were not open

props to Henry for playing like a bulldog last night

Re: Hynoski props?

Yup, remeber Greg Comella anyone?

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Yup, remeber Greg Comella anyone?[/quote]

Comella' only contribution was in teaching/inspiring Tiki to work out in the offseason....

Comment

I was concerned in the beginning of the year that he did not seem to be the "physical" blocker that he was advertised to be.

Glad to see him playing much more physical AND becoming part of the passing game . . . . .

Comment

I think that moving forward, defenses will pay more attention to Cruz, and the beneficiary of that may just be Hynoski.

I'm sure Gilbride is well aware of this.

Comment

[quote user="yoeddy"][quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Yup, remeber Greg Comella anyone?[/quote]

Comella' only contribution was in teaching/inspiring Tiki to work out in the offseason....[/quote]

and the TD catch in the 41-0 rout of the Vikings in 2000 NFC championship game.

Comment

The Hyno-cologist
              The Hyno-cerous
              Hungry Hungry Hyno
              Hyrannosaurus Rex

I have a million of em, LOL

He's been playing amazing football and been a great addition in the passing game. I was just expecting a solid lead blocker and someone who would pick up the occasional blitz, but this kid has been outstanding for us in the short amount of time he's played
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]The Hyno-cologist
                The Hyno-cerous
                Hungry Hungry Hyno
                Hyrannosaurus Rex

He's been playing amazing football and been a great addition in the passing game.* I was just expecting a solid lead blocker and someone who would pick up the occasional blitz, but this kid has been outstanding for us in the short amount of time he's played
                [/quote]

I'd go with "The Hyno-cerous"

Comment

I just hope he has a better TD dance than Hedge****. Well, wait, nevermind.

The rowboat was a misunderstood classic.

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"][quote user="yoeddy"][quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Yup, remeber Greg Comella anyone?[/quote]

Comella' only contribution was in teaching/inspiring Tiki to work out in the offseason....[/quote]

and the TD catch in the 41-0 rout of the Vikings in 2000 NFC championship game.[/quote]

Yes, that was definitely the difference between winning and losing...

Comment

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]I think that moving forward, defenses will pay more attention to Cruz, and the beneficiary of that may just be Hynoski.

I'm sure Gilbride is well aware of this.
                      [/quote]

I'm not.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]The Hyno-cologist
                        The Hyno-cerous
                        Hungry Hungry Hyno
                        Hyrannosaurus Rex

He's been playing amazing football and been a great addition in the passing game. I was just expecting a solid lead blocker and someone who would pick up the occasional blitz, but this kid has been outstanding for us in the short amount of time he's played
                        [/quote]

From his college days you also have these two:

Hank the Tank
                        The Polish Hammer

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]can this guy get some props? he has always been part of the QBs read progressions .... especially on play action.....but last night ended up getting the ball more when guys were not open props to Henry for playing like a bulldog last night[/quote]

i agree. Hynoski played well last night. 1st time i remember him being part of the progression.

im sure he can be a real threat in games to come.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="scf424"]I just hope he has a better TD dance than Hedge****. Well, wait, nevermind.

The rowboat was a misunderstood classic.[/quote]Good point, that TD dance goes up there with the Barry Cofield 'Dont Taze Me Bro', and possibly my favorite one the Aldon Smith 'Sprint'

At first the rowboat looked like he was 'taking the browns to the superbowl' but upon 2nd look it went down as a cult classic, LOL
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

I loved the way he hung in the flat, caught a couple passes... especially the one where he leaped over Newman LOL

Great way to earn respect from the fans at home!

Comment

Working...
                              X