Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to make fun of my man Chase Blackburn now!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to make fun of my man Chase Blackburn now!!!!

Come on you old timers admit I was right all along.....I will accept you're apologies graciously

Re: Who wants to make fun of my man Chase Blackburn now!!!!

who was down on Chase?

Comment

ask Tommie

Comment

I've never been a big fan of Chase Blackburn. He's been our MLB in some real bad losses and has looked woeful at times.
        Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

I think he is a complete liability out there. Barely serviceable starter, but a fierce ST player.

Comment

I like him, really do. But nothing more than a modern up to date Nick Griesen

Rudy was my side chick.

Comment

[quote user="Spedracer"]I think he is a complete liability out there. Barely serviceable starter, but a fierce ST player.[/quote]well for now he has come back with a vengance to prove us all wrong......a little time on the couch not getting a paycheck will do wonders for playbook studying instead of thinking you are on the gravy train!
              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Hold your horses there cowboy.

Nobody on here bashed Chase, in fact most here like him.

You were calling for the immediate cutting of AP in 2008(while we were dominating) and replacing him with Chase, which was a lil absurd at the time.
                sigpic

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"]Hold your horses there cowboy.

You were calling for the immediate cutting of AP in 2008(while we were dominating) and replacing him with Chase, which was a lil absurd at the time.
                  [/quote]OWNED! OOPS! that is some good memory right there BLUE! Your my boy Blue!!

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"]Hold your horses there cowboy.

[/quote]

^This. Chase is a special teams ace and many people on the boards welcomed him back.

Comment

I LOVED Blackburn last night when he hit the wrong gap early in the game yesterday and let Jones run for about 13 yards when it could have been a -2 yard play. Great LBing if I've ever seen it.

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]I LOVED Blackburn last night when he hit the wrong gap early in the game yesterday and let Jones run for about 13 yards when it could have been a -2 yard play. Great LBing if I've ever seen it.
                        [/quote]that was a called gap play...if you know anything about FOOTBALL you would know this man. so............ go back to baseball or whatever sport you think you have a clue about!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="TrueBlue07"]I LOVED Blackburn last night when he hit the wrong gap early in the game yesterday and let Jones run for about 13 yards when it could have been a -2 yard play. Great LBing if I've ever seen it.
                          [/quote]that was a called gap play...if you know anything about FOOTBALL you would know this man. so............ go back to baseball or whatever sport you think you have a clue about!!!!!![/quote]

Besides your immature, and unnecessary comment I am supposed to believe you know what defensive play was called? Chase hit the wrong hole and ended up behind the play, we had 3 guys on their 2 blockers, he choose the wrong angle, simple as that.

I like Blackburn, he is a special teams beast, and he gets our play call from the sideline to the players well, which is something we couldn't do before, beyond that he is a 2nd string LBer, starting for us.

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]ask Tommie
                            [/quote]

Maybe you should just like...pm Tommie then?

Comment

[quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="BlueSanta"]Hold your horses there cowboy.

[/quote]

^This. Chase is a special teams ace and many people on the boards welcomed him back.
                              [/quote]

I agree with this completely....Maybe I am out of the loop but I have a question
                              Is bparcells777 the old Jak? JAK was the only one on the boards that ever though Blackburn was more than a solid BACKUP linebacker and a very good special team player.
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Working...
                              X